- Password security still taken too lightly
News Article - 07/05/2019 : Business support solutions, digital signage solutions, IT infrastructures, law firm business support, legal it, legal solutions, legal technology, Quiss Technology, SharePoint design and development, Risk & Compliance
With so much publicity given to serious data breaches and the devastating effect a hacked password can have for individuals and businesses, the most recent report from the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) makes for worrying reading.
- RBRO Lifts and Shifts Simons Muirhead & Burton
RBRO Solutions Inc. (RBRO), a leading global work product management provider, is pleased to announce the successful cloud-to-cloud migration for Simons Muirhead & Burton LLP.
RBRO Solutions was referred by iManage to Simons Muirhead...
- Dean Orgill, Mayo Wynne Baxter: The rise of the digital lawyer is a question of when, not if
Technological advancement is one area of society that seemingly operates with perpetual motion. Innovation is increasing at an astonishing rate, and the technological trajectory is heading in a direction that we once would consider sci-fi. So,...
- Michael Axe, Gardner Leader: The greatest risk for the legal industry is not adapting to the times
Charles Darwin’s famous theory on evolution rings true not just within nature, but business too. Darwin wrote that “it is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives, but the species...
- Corporate legal departments – reach for the DMS cloud!
An ILTA-sponsored webinar, presented by RBRO Solutions
While some corporate legal departments (CLDs) have been in the document management system (DMS) space for some time now, RBRO’s experience is that for many,...
- Avoiding pitfalls, guaranteeing performance and building great partnerships
Leading IT provider, Nasstar is hosting a collaborative event with top law firm Jackson Lees, and telecoms specialist Matrix247 on May 3rd.
The workshop will cover a number of issues often experienced by law firms when...
- Welcome to the SmartCloud era: How the public and private cloud has changed
There has long been a debate in IT circles around what is typically called the private cloud and the public cloud. IT Directors have long pondered how to drive cost-effective innovation to meet commercial objectives, and Extech Cloud have a long...
- Karen Lord, Healys: The legal industry needs to think about its succession plans
For years, succession planning in law firms has been a fairly straightforward task. Budding young lawyers aspire to become partners and current partners coach and mentor them until they are ready to...
- Webinar: How to write an effective cyber incident response plan
Set the standard for dealing with cyber incidents at your organisation.
In this webinar, learn how to:
- Create an effective plan – what to include, what to pre-prepare
- Manage and maintain your plan
- The evolution from Citrix (VDT) to modern hybrid or full cloud solutions
Does your firm use a Citrix remote desktop system? If so, do you know why? It’s an important question to know the answer to. The reason for this is because there has been an underlying shift in IT which, at its fundamental levels, affects...
- Rippe & Kingston and Iridium Technology announce strategic technology partnership to enhance law firm financial insights
Rippe & Kingston and Iridium Technology have announced a strategic partnership to provide advanced financial insights for firms running the Rippe & Kingston Legal Management System (LMS). As mid-size law firms go head to head with large...
- What large clients expect of a law firm’s security practices
Quick action guide:
- Ensure your firm has adequate information and security training and guidance documentation
- Encrypt all the firm’s IT assets (laptops, phones etc.)
- RBRO provides “seamless” transition to the iManage Cloud for Taft, Stettinius & Hollister LLP
RBRO Solutions Inc. (RBRO), a leading global work product management provider, is pleased to announce the successful migration of Taft, Stettinius & Hollister LLP (Taft) to the iManage Cloud.
Having worked with RBRO previously to...
- JCP Solicitors celebrates 10th year with Quiss Technology
News Article - 15/03/2019 : Business support solutions, digital signage solutions, IT infrastructures, law firm business support, legal it, legal solutions, legal technology, Quiss Technology, SharePoint design and development, Practice Management
Quiss Technology, the leading multi-cloud and technology provider to the legal sector recently signed a new managed IT support contract with long-standing client JCP Solicitors
The full-service law firm employs in excess of 200 people and...
- How law firms can tighten their cybersecurity with the right leadership
Quick Action Guide:
- Find out if your firm can demonstrate that it is operating to SRA standards and guidelines
- Ensure your firm has oversight and understanding of the security threat landscape...