- Extech Cloud speak to Alex Smith, Buss Murton Law: Running a modern law firm with traditional values; change management and capitalising on opportunities
In the second of this two-part Buss Murton Law special, Extech Cloud speaks to Alex Smith, Partner and Head of Finance and Operations, on how to run a modern law firm with traditional values. Alex...
- Nasstar and Your Conveyancer case study
Your Conveyancer is Scotland’s only provider of volume conveyancing services dedicated solely to the financial services and property services.
Its clients include many of the UK’s...
- Extech Cloud speaks to Andrew Linton: Running a modern law firm with traditional values
In this two-part Buss Murton Law special, Extech Cloud spoke to Andrew Linton, Managing Partner, and Alex Smith, Head of Finance and Operations, on how to run a modern law firm with a traditional heritage.
- Outsourcing technology considerations for law firms
Resource - 17/06/2019 : Business support solutions, digital signage solutions, IT infrastructures, law firm business support, legal it, legal solutions, legal technology, Quiss Technology, SharePoint design and development, Practice Management
In February, The Law Society published its Lawtech Adoption Research report, which showed a rise in the number of lawtech firms supporting the work of law firms in the UK.
There appears little doubt there is growing acceptance of how...
- What can law firms do to reduce the chances of a successful data breach?
Event - 10/06/2019 : Central London, Hosted provider for legal, IT Support for solicitors, legal it, Outsource IT support in legal, Security IT specialist in legal, Practice Management, Workshops and seminars
In the aftermath of headline-grabbing cyber attacks, managing partners in law firms and Barristers' Chambers around the world have been posing the same question to their firm’s IT leaders:
“Could this happen to us?”...
- Extech Cloud interviews David Baskerville: getting the most from your IT and avoiding the hype
The legal IT market can sometimes fail to deliver the hype which we’re supposed to believe about new technology — creating a disillusion which can hinder progress. In fact, it can often resemble the Gartner Hype Scale...
- Password security still taken too lightly
News Article - 07/05/2019 : Business support solutions, digital signage solutions, IT infrastructures, law firm business support, legal it, legal solutions, legal technology, Quiss Technology, SharePoint design and development, Risk & Compliance
With so much publicity given to serious data breaches and the devastating effect a hacked password can have for individuals and businesses, the most recent report from the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) makes for worrying reading.
- RBRO Lifts and Shifts Simons Muirhead & Burton
RBRO Solutions Inc. (RBRO), a leading global work product management provider, is pleased to announce the successful cloud-to-cloud migration for Simons Muirhead & Burton LLP.
RBRO Solutions was referred by iManage to Simons Muirhead...
- Dean Orgill, Mayo Wynne Baxter: The rise of the digital lawyer is a question of when, not if
Technological advancement is one area of society that seemingly operates with perpetual motion. Innovation is increasing at an astonishing rate, and the technological trajectory is heading in a direction that we once would consider sci-fi. So,...
- Michael Axe, Gardner Leader: The greatest risk for the legal industry is not adapting to the times
Charles Darwin’s famous theory on evolution rings true not just within nature, but business too. Darwin wrote that “it is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives, but the species...
- Corporate legal departments – reach for the DMS cloud!
An ILTA-sponsored webinar, presented by RBRO Solutions
While some corporate legal departments (CLDs) have been in the document management system (DMS) space for some time now, RBRO’s experience is that for many,...
- Avoiding pitfalls, guaranteeing performance and building great partnerships
Leading IT provider, Nasstar is hosting a collaborative event with top law firm Jackson Lees, and telecoms specialist Matrix247 on May 3rd.
The workshop will cover a number of issues often experienced by law firms when...
- Welcome to the SmartCloud era: How the public and private cloud has changed
There has long been a debate in IT circles around what is typically called the private cloud and the public cloud. IT Directors have long pondered how to drive cost-effective innovation to meet commercial objectives, and Extech Cloud have a long...
- Karen Lord, Healys: The legal industry needs to think about its succession plans
For years, succession planning in law firms has been a fairly straightforward task. Budding young lawyers aspire to become partners and current partners coach and mentor them until they are ready to...
- Webinar: How to write an effective cyber incident response plan
Set the standard for dealing with cyber incidents at your organisation.
In this webinar, learn how to:
- Create an effective plan – what to include, what to pre-prepare
- Manage and maintain your plan