- Fahri Jacob buoyed by friendly support from Quill
When long-established Fahri Jacob Solicitors first opened for business, its accounts were managed on a manual bookkeeping basis. Once industry regulators introduced new requirements for computerised accounts, the firm sourced potential software...
- Ai Law chooses cashiering-on-any-software support from Quill
When Ai Law first started, there were three employees. The firm had a busy workload and few people to share the myriad duties during its infancy.
Tom Ellis, Partner at Ai Law, explains: “In the early days, we all had to wear a lot of...
- Fairweather Law rolls out superior combined Quill-Redbrick package
Fairweather Law uses a combined Quill-Redbrick software solution for legal accounting and case management respectively. The practice decided to switch because its previous supplier inflated its fees thereby making it unsustainable for the future...
- Legal accounts rules: your responsibilities and how to comply by Julian Bryan, managing director at Quill
Where duty of care is concerned, protection of client monies is one of the highest priorities for law firms. As well as financial security being an obvious responsibility, it’s a vital regulatory obligation too.
Depending on your...
- Building trust in property transactions using TPMA, with Quill and Shieldpay
Technology is having a profound impact at all levels of our society. Nowhere is this more true than in the
property sector, where there is a live debate about the merits of introducing new technological solutions
versus the risk of...
- Quill and Shieldpay third-party managed accounts solution
If you’re au fait with the revised SRA Accounts Rules, you’ll know that part 3 includes handling client monies through the use of third-party managed accounts (TPMAs). These are an alternative to holding client money directly and have...
- Quill discuss: final preparations for the refined SRA Accounts Rules
Time’s running out for the revised SRA Accounts Rules which go live on 25th November. Because the rules are a simplified version of what they were before, if you already complied, it’s entirely plausible you don’t need to do...
- Petersfields gains complete back-up from Quill
Long-time Quill client, Petersfields LLP, utilises the full range of software and outsourcing services from its trusted supplier. Subscribing to Interactive for case management and document management, Pinpoint for outsourced...
- Armstrong & Co reverts to Quill for outsourced payroll support
Long-time Quill client, Armstrong & Co Solicitors in London, first began using Quill’s outsourced payroll service in 2013. To support company growth, the practice recently recruited an in-house cashier and started doing its own payroll...
- Quill Type is pivotal to SDM Legal’s business strategy
Whilst still in its business’s infancy, SDM Legal outsourced its typing to Quill as an inexpensive way to procure expert typing support.
Martin Stafford, Director at SDM Legal, explains: “When we first started using ...
- Luqmani Thompson attributes awards success partly to Quill’s support
Legal awards are a recognised marker of a law firm’s, legal team’s or individual’s excellence. Essentially awards distinguish the crème de la crème of the legal sector as chosen by esteemed judging panels comprising renowned...
- Why Quill ticks all the boxes
Our recently acquired Cyber Essentials accreditation is yet another tick in the growing list of reasons to use Quill’s software and outsourced support. Carrying the National Cyber Security Centre’s seal of approval with Cyber...
- Quill’s interactive software is available in BETA format as a smartphone app
Quill’s launched a smartphone app in BETA format of its market-leading Interactive Cloud case management, legal accounts and document management software.
The Interactive AppBETA is now free to download in the Apple App...
- Quill’s Interactive software now integrates with Bundledocs
Quill’s Interactive case and document management software now integrates with Bundledocs, giving users document generation and bundling functionality at its best.
Quill-Bundledocs clients can take any combination of documents from...
- Bridge Employment Law recommends “outstanding”, “first-class” Quill Type service
One of the early adopters of Quill’s outsourced typing service, Quill Type, is Bridge Employment Law. Type allows Bridge Employment Law to free up valuable weekend time, turn around documents quicker, reduce administration costs and rely on...