- Actionstep sponsors the first Virtual Legal Network Event
Last week, Actionstep sponsored the first Virtual Legal Network Event. This was the host's first fully virtual event and it was a masterclass in how Virtual Events can be just as, if not more, effective than regular events from a...
- Actionstep: Law firms offered free cloud-based software to help them through the Covid-19 crisis
Actionstep, a leading cloud-based legal practice management software provider, is offering free access to its secure cloud-based legal practice management software to law firms that are struggling to enable remote working amid the current COVID-...
- Actionstep predicts LegalTech trends for 2020
Our UK team has been actively making connections and meeting customers throughout the busy autumn LegalTech events & networking season in London, including Legal Support Network, NetDocuments Elevate EMEA 2019, Legal Innovators...
- Actionstep discuss: UK legal tech in 2020
Our UK team has been actively making connections and meeting customers throughout the busy autumn LegalTech events & networking season in London, including Legal Innovators, Legal Geek, Legal Support Network & ...
- Paul Rickerby at Cleaver Fulton Rankin on how Timeslice's practice management solution helped the firm be more efficient
News Article - 14/10/2019 : legal case management, Legal Document and Email Management Software, Legal Document and Email Management System, legal practice management software, legal practice management system, Technology, Technology
When Belfast-based Cleaver Fulton Rankin implemented Timeslice’s integrated practice management system four years ago for its 100 staff, the firm had been with its previous timerecording system for 30 years, in addition to using a...
- Actionstep releases LawCare add-on on World Mental Health Day 2019
At Actionstep, our aim is to simplify the way lawyers work and give them the headspace listen, engage and make a difference to clients, everyday. In recognition of World Mental...
- Actionstep: 10 benefits of virtual ways of work for law firms
The rise of more and more virtual organisational models for law firms has kicked off a disruption of the traditional fundamentals of the legal sector.
Driven by the need to be closer to clients, reduce overhead and...
- Virtual Future: turning virtual ways of working into a USP
Firms are adopting many different working models to become more flexible, retain their talent base and get closer to clients. Whether you have embraced life as a virtual law firm or are just considering ways to allow remote or flexible working...
- Actionstep webinar: Turning virtual ways of working into a USP
Virtual Future: Turning Virtual Ways of Working into a Unique Selling Point
Firms are adopting many different working models to become more flexible, retain their talent base and get closer to clients. Whether you...
- Actionstep Testimonial - Ignition Law
Actionstep is a complete legal practice management system, built in the cloud, with workflow at its heart. Actionstep gets rid of law firm administrivia and simplifies how you work. So you always have the headspace listen, engage and...
- How Timeslice’s Lawman practice management system helps the firm better service its clients
Case Study - 13/08/2019 : legal case management, Legal Document and Email Management Software, Legal Document and Email Management System, legal practice management software, legal practice management system, Practice Management, Practice Management
Paul Lowe, partnership secretary at Wiggin Osborne Fullerlove, on how Timeslice’s Lawman practice management system helps the firm better service its clients.
Business change and technological transformation sometimes come about...
- Veale Wasbrough Vizards or Who needs IT suppliers?
When national law firm Veale Wasbrough Lawyers merged with niche London law firm Vizards Tweedie in 2009, one area of integration involved the case management systems.
Veale Wasbrough had been using DPS’s...
- Legal case management: the five benefits of automation
While handling as many as 500,000 live cases at any one time, Israeli Courts has succeeded in automating its case management processes, liberating staff from the burden of paper-based workflows, and making dramatic time savings.