- Deborah Witkiss from Insight Legal appears in Leaders Council podcast
The Leaders Council of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is currently in the process of talking to leadership figures from across the nation in an attempt to understand this universal trait and what it means in Britain and Northern Ireland today...
- Insight Legal explain shortlisting reputable software suppliers
In our previous article https://www.legalsupportnetwork.co.uk/practice-management/resources/how-...
- How the right processes, supported by technology can lead firms to new success
If the last 10 weeks has taught us anything, it’s that a lot can change in a short space of time. Law firms have needed to be agile and to re-think many operational processes to deal with staff issues and continue to provide their clients...
- Stanmore Law reaps time and cost-saving benefits by switching to Insight Legal
The law firm
- The firm is a well-regarded High Street practice with a client base of High Net Worth individuals, property and commercial lenders.
- It has a reputation, earned over a 50-year period, for providing a high quality...
- Abrahams Dresden streamlines legal accounts management with Insight Legal Software support
The law firm
Abrahams Dresden is a firm of commercial solicitors, established in 1995 and located in Smithfield, London. The firm provides high quality, specialist legal services at competitive rates and aims to give clear...
- Why should a customer care if a software supplier is independent or not?
Some legal software suppliers are backed by finance supplied by venture capitalists. VCs provide investment in the expectation of a handsome return; they are the ‘masters’ at the end of the day. This means a supplier can be conflicted...
- Insight Legal - Who are we?
Insight Legal is a Legal Accounts, Practice Management and Case Management solution.
Our software saves firms time and increases their efficiency.
- Insight Legal asks: In challenging times should you move to the cloud?
Today, Law Firms, like other businesses are facing an unprecedented situation. COVID-19 has meant we are having to make dramatic changes to the way that we work, communicate and go about our daily lives. This is one area in which technology can...
- Insight Legal offers a COVID-19 home working solution for law firms
The leader in Legal Technology for the UK and ROI has today announced that it will provide free migration to the cloud for Law Firms that currently utilise its software in an on premise deployment.
Recently announced as a Strategic Partner...
- Insight Legal becomes a strategic partner of The Law Society
Insight Legal Software is delighted to announce that following a period of assessment by the Law Society of England and Wales, it has become one of their strategic partners.
Partnership status means that the Law Society is satisfied that...
- Tim Smith at Insight Legal on how to unearth the client service opportunity in Making Tax Digital
The first year of Making Tax Digital (MTD) for VAT, known as the soft landing period, ends this April. During these first 12 months, VATregistered firms used to keying in their quarterly return have been required to install suitable software that...
- Insight Legal appoints industry veteran John Donigan to the role of director of sales
Insight Legal is pleased to announce the appointment of John Donigan to the role of Director of Sales. John joins Insight from Leap Legal Software where he held numerous sales roles, most recently responsible for growing the Leap business in...
- Making Tax Digital is forcing firms to review their outdated legal IT systems says Insight Legal
The first year of Making Tax Digital (MTD) for VAT, known as the soft landing period, ends this April. During these first 12 months, VAT-registered firms used to keying in their quarterly return have been required to install suitable software...
- Law firms still running Windows 7 software are at risk of cyber-attacks after 14 January 2020
One of the weaknesses of the partnership model as a business structure is that it is less open to public scrutiny than businesses with external investors. Law firms may employ experts in the areas of IT, finance, marketing and HR but they don...
- Insight legal: Protecting data in the cloud - a guide for law firms
Data is a vital asset to every modern legal practice. It is the backbone of both case and business continuity and without it, almost any firm today would cease to operate. As data sets grow continuously, law firms are becoming ever more reliant...