- Scott Brown at Accesspoint Media Services on maximising the value of your website
The vision for the use of more joined-up IT within legal is now a major talking point across a good number of law firms and we’re now starting to see how this can be implemented to best effect on the ground. Your website has the potential...
- New book reveal: The client magnet formula for lawyers by Michelle Peters, The Business Instructor
NEW BOOK REVEAL ....
THE CLIENT MAGNET FORMULA FOR LAWYERS
How To Attract and Convert More of your Ideal Clients
This practical, step-by-step book will show you:...
- 1 day workshop: Profitable practice growth secrets
Profitable practice growth secrets: How to attract more of your ideal clients and significantly increase your profits without working more hours.
If you are the owner of a solo or small law firm or other professional practice and you want...
- Breakfast seminar: profitable practice accelerator (for owners of small law firms)
This seminar is for the owners of small law firms (from sole practitioners to 4 partner firms) who want to attract more of their ideal clients and increase their profits without working more hours.
In this interactive 90 minute seminar you...
- 1 day workshop: Profitable practice growth secret
1 day workshop for the owners of small law firms or other professional practices.
Profitable practice growth secrets: How to attract more of your ideal clients and significantly increase your profits without...
- Virtual workshop: Profitable practice growth secrets
If you are the owner of a solo or small law firm or other professional practice and you want to:
- Attract clients rather than go out hunting for them
- Have a never-ending waiting list of your ideal clients who...
- Online seminar: Three steps to eliminating the blocks that keep most small practice owners working too hard for too little profit
In this complimentary online training seminar you will discover:
- The 3 Limiting Factors that could be stopping you from getting more clients and increasing...
- How 'the cyclist and the phone zombie' can help you get more clients
This week cyclist Robert Hazeldean was told he faces a £100,000 legal bill after crashing into a pedestrian whom the judge described as a ‘phone zombie’ for using her phone whilst crossing the road.
- The P.I.S.A content formula: The easy way to write client-attracting content
Do you find it hard to write those website articles, blogs, case studies and other content that you know would help you attract more clients?
Or, perhaps you make the time and effort to write them, but feel deflated when they don...
- Profitable practice secrets part one: Eliminate the three limiting factors that keep the owners of small law firms working too hard for too little profit
In this no-cost online seminar you will discover:
- The three limiting factors that could be stopping you from getting more clients and increasing profits and keeping you working too many hours
- The profitable practice gameplan: more clients, more profits, more time
In this complimentary online seminar you will discover:
- The 3 Critical Factors that are stopping you from getting more clients and increasing profits and how to overcome them
- Why you need a Growth Gameplan to overcome these...
- I took my own medicine and ...
I often talk about the importance of being out of the office if you want to grow your practice or business.
Because it’s only when you are away from the ‘day-to-day’...
- The fast way to attract new clients
If you want to attract more of your ideal clients, you’ve got two options.
One way seems fast but is actually slow.
The other way seems slow but is actually fast.
- Tool to get more done
“Some days, I know I’ve been really busy all day, but I don’t seem to have got much done”.
This was a comment that I heard from a lawyer at a training session I ran on ‘How To Free Up Your Time and Get More...
- Power of the mind
Recently I was talking to a client who’d achieved amazing results in the last 12 months. She’d set ambitious growth goals for her firm and had exceeded those goals – which...