- Phoenix Business Solutions appoints Jason Heyman as global sales director
Phoenix Business Solutions, a Morae Global Corporation company and the global information management specialist, is pleased to announce the appointment of Jason Heyman as Global Sales Director. Heyman will...
- iManage welcomes Stephanie Vaughan as global legal AI practice director for iManage RAVN
News Article - 24/06/2019 : AI, artificial intelligence, cloud based DMS, Content management systems, document management systems, email management, iManage Extract, practice management, risk & compliance, security policy manager, Knowledge Management
iManage, the company dedicated to transforming how professionals work, today announced that Stephanie Vaughan is joining the company as Global Legal AI Practice Director for iManage RAVN. In this role, Vaughan will engage with customers to help...
- Akin Gump adopts FileTrail for Information Governance Program
Leading international law firm to use FileTrail GPS to manage records retention, apply client requirements across information repositories.
FileTrail today announced that Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP, a leading...
- Shoosmiths migrate from LegalKEY onto the iCompli records and information governance platform
Top 50 UK law firm Shoosmiths LLP today announced they have moved onto the iCompli Records Management and Information Governance platform by LegalRM.
- Baker McKenzie selects iManage Cloud as its new global Work Product Management platform
News Article - 17/05/2019 : AI, artificial intelligence, cloud based DMS, Content management systems, document management systems, email management, iManage Extract, practice management, risk & compliance, security policy manager, Knowledge Management
Combining secure information governance and collaboration to transform the firm’s operations for 13,000+ users across 6 continents
iManage, the company dedicated to transforming how...
- Three steps ahead: leading law firm invests in multiple BigHand solutions
Muckle LLP targets strategic shift towards true operational excellence
Award-winning national law firm, Muckle LLP has invested extensively in BigHand’s portfolio of technology solutions as part of a strategic shift...
- The SRA's review of the residential conveyancing market - our opinion
At the beginning of April 2019, the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) published its 72 page thematic report into the residential conveyancing market, which our team of experts have reviewed.
Here at Miller, we...
- Testing document management systems in the legal sector
The document management system (DMS) is a central component of a firm’s IT systems. When looking to upgrade, a robust test approach will provide confidence that the new system will work effectively.
Whether a firm is...
- iManage RAVN appoints Alex Smith as global product management lead
News Article - 09/04/2019 : AI, artificial intelligence, cloud based DMS, Content management systems, document management systems, email management, iManage Extract, practice management, risk & compliance, security policy manager, Knowledge Management
- LegalRM Limited, announces new, deep integration of its iCompli Records and information governance platform with Intapp Walls for a stronger information governance strategy
LegalRM Limited is an acknowledged expert in this field. Chris Giles, founder, and CEO stated: “We were delighted to add this integration to our market-leading, secure and cloud-based information governance platform for law firms,...
- Clifford Chance selects iManage as global document, email management and collaboration platform
News Article - 28/03/2019 : AI, artificial intelligence, cloud based DMS, Content management systems, document management systems, email management, iManage Extract, practice management, risk & compliance, security policy manager, Knowledge Management
After extensive 18-month evaluation, a leading international law firm chooses iManage for its modern IT architecture, comprehensive security and superior user experience.
Leading international law firm...
- London based firm Seddons adopted two enterprise solutions to support their GDPR compliance goals
To comply with the GDPR’s tough new data requirements, Seddon’s knew it must find a solution to two major security issues:
1. ‘Dark data’ – how many documents were unsearchable...
- SeeUnity products extended to support the new iManage Work 10 web-based application
SeeUnity, a leading provider of content integration and migration solutions for on-premise and cloud-based Enterprise Content Management applications, is pleased to announce today the release of product extensions to support the new iManage Work...
- Shake up the knowledge
As legal businesses have grown, merged, dispersed and outsourced, one challenge for lawyers remains – finding exactly the information they need in time for it to make the optimum difference.
Whether that’s serving an existing...
- Trust in collaboration
This month, I would like to consider how collaboration can impact organisational working relationships and where it could and should lead. How do leaders of organisations embrace a collaborative working mentality?
The word collaboration...