- Ten years of Databarracks' annual IT industry snapshot, Data Health Check
10 years is a long time.
IT and cybersecurity have seen a huge amount of change since 2008 – so how do industry practitioners feel now vs 10 years ago?
Much to our surprise, backup has remained remarkably...
- Databarracks scoops responsible business award for its work addressing IT resilience among SMEs
Databarracks has won the Barclays Developing Resilience category at the 2018 Business in the Community's Responsible Business Awards.
• One of 16 winners in UK's most prestigious responsible business awards
- New research from Databarracks reveals over half of organisations are ‘very confident’ in their IT backup capabilities
Brand new research from business continuity and disaster recovery firm, Databarracks, has revealed organisational confidence in IT backup capabilities has risen dramatically over the past decade....
- Webinar: how to set up disaster recovery, according to Databarracks
There are two big considerations you need to tackle – one is dealing with the human and operational factors. The other is the nuances of the technology setup. We’re going to show you how to manage both and get your DR where it needs...
- Video: Databarracks win The Barclays Developing Resilience Award
Video time: 0 mins 44 seconds.
Databarracks win The Barclays Developing Resilience Award 2018, for the way they have developed free-to-use online tools and a popular podcast to help small and medium-sized companies engage...
- Databarracks scoops Responsible Business Award for its work addressing IT resilience amongst SMEs
Business continuity and disaster recovery provider, Databarracks has been named winner of the Barclays Developing Resilience Award at the Business in the...
- What's the difference between business continuity and disaster recovery?
We get asked that question a lot. What's the difference between Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery? And what's 'resilience' for that matter?
It's an interesting question, and there are specific industry and...
- Databarracks video: Continuity tool shed – free tools for better recoveries
Video length: 31mins 14secs
Over the past 3 years, we’ve been developing practical tools that take the heavy lifting out of in-depth continuity planning, making it faster and more approachable to newcomers.
- Databarracks video: How to write a business continuity plan
Video length: 30mins 28secs
Business continuity has a PR problem. From the outside, it seems boring, difficult, and not a priority. According to our 2017 Data Health Check, less than half of organisations with small IT...
- Databarracks webinar: Continuity toolshed – free tools for better recovery
Over the past 3 years, we’ve been developing practical tools that take the heavy lifting out of in-depth continuity planning, making it faster and more approachable to newcomers.But there’s an important...
- Oosha and Databarracks combine to launch vendor independent cloud services in the UK
Databarracks, the UK’s specialist business continuity and IT disaster recovery provider, and Oosha, one of the leading providers of cloud desktop and managed IT services to the UK legal sector, have partnered to launch vendor...
- Databarracks video: How to recover from ransomware 2017
Ransomware is the biggest cyber and continuity risk in 2017.
It’s not just the NHS and small businesses – everyone is vulnerable. We’re even seeing global enterprises with big security investments and dedicated security...
- The ransomware recovery guide by Databarracks
How to spot, prevent and recover from ransomware.
Ransomware is malware that, upon infection, prevents access to certain elements of your systems until a ransom is paid to the attackers. There are many different strains of ransomware,...
- Databarracks has become a corporate partner of the BCI to help drive greater business resilience amongst SMEs
Disaster recovery service provider Databarracks, has become a 'Corporate Partner' of the Business Continuity Institute (BCI), working with it to raise the profile of business continuity...
- Databarracks webinar: How would you recover?
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it” - George Santayana, 1905
It’s trite, but true: the worst disasters make for the best learning opportunities.
In 2016 we performed thousands...