- Databarracks webinar: Continuity toolshed – free tools for better recovery
Over the past 3 years, we’ve been developing practical tools that take the heavy lifting out of in-depth continuity planning, making it faster and more approachable to newcomers.But there’s an important...
- Oosha and Databarracks combine to launch vendor independent cloud services in the UK
Databarracks, the UK’s specialist business continuity and IT disaster recovery provider, and Oosha, one of the leading providers of cloud desktop and managed IT services to the UK legal sector, have partnered to launch vendor...
- Databarracks video: How to recover from ransomware 2017
Ransomware is the biggest cyber and continuity risk in 2017.
It’s not just the NHS and small businesses – everyone is vulnerable. We’re even seeing global enterprises with big security investments and dedicated security...
- The ransomware recovery guide by Databarracks
How to spot, prevent and recover from ransomware.
Ransomware is malware that, upon infection, prevents access to certain elements of your systems until a ransom is paid to the attackers. There are many different strains of ransomware,...
- Databarracks has become a corporate partner of the BCI to help drive greater business resilience amongst SMEs
Disaster recovery service provider Databarracks, has become a 'Corporate Partner' of the Business Continuity Institute (BCI), working with it to raise the profile of business continuity...
- Databarracks webinar: How would you recover?
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it” - George Santayana, 1905
It’s trite, but true: the worst disasters make for the best learning opportunities.
In 2016 we performed thousands...
- Databarracks roundtable findings: Law firms break silence to beat cybercrime and mitigate cloud risk
Databarracks, a provider of award winning business continuity services, and Zerto, a leading provider of IT resilience solutions, today announced the findings from a legal industry IT roundtable on the challenges of cloud and dangers of...
- New round table from Databarracks – how to write a disaster recovery plan fit for 2017
As a law firm, your risks are always evolving
From hyper-local environmental hazards to growing international cybercrime and hacktivism, if you’re a law firm in the UK, you need to learn from the past and adapt to the future...
- Redcentric and Bevan Brittan working together
Mario Bertuca, Bevan Brittan's IT infrastructure manager, explained that the business was planning to move to an IP telephony system, which offered it an opportunity to review its network provider. The company wanted:
- A managed...
- Cloud engagement strategy for law firms - white paper
With an estimated 90% of cost now going on supporting and maintaining the law firm's traditional on-premise environment, and legal IT directors contending with a new imperatice - how to do more for less- what...
Databarracks provide the UK’s most secure cloud services to law firms.
In 2003, we launched one of the world’s first true managed backup services to bring indestructible resilience to mission critical data. Since then we...