- Women in legal business series: Part one – Every day sexism, and are we our own worst enemy?
We have spent the last few months meeting with a number of senior women in law firms to discuss what challenges they feel that they face as women, exploring areas such as discrimination, gender pay gap, and returning to work after maternity leave...
- How do I … create a great office culture without relying on gimmicks?
As the hunt for talent becomes ever tougher, many employers are searching for increasingly unusual ways to stand out from the crowd. But what is the secret to attracting and retaining staff and is it possible to create a great office culture...
- Legal finance systems hiring market analysis: 2018 report by Balance Recruitment
Our ‘Legal Finance Systems Hiring Market Analysis’ returns for 2018, providing up to date analysis on the levels of supply & demand and reviewing the common challenges of hiring within this niche field.
As the leading...
- A booming locum market: the time to employ locum lawyers
As a legal recruiter, we are seeing a wealth of locum talent taking up short-term assignments at law firms who are in need of temporary fee earners during this summer holiday season. For employers, the benefits of employing quality locum lawyers...
- The Hearing, episode seven – A legal podcast featuring Tory MP Ken Clarke
In this episode, Tory MP Ken Clarke reveals why he has occasionally dressed up in women’s underwear. The former Lord Chancellor and current Father of the House of Commons also tells Kevin what he thinks of his new-found fans – drawn...
- The Hearing, episode six – A legal podcast from Thomson Reuters featuring Yasmin Sheikh
In this episode, Kevin is joined by Yasmin Sheikh. Yasmin is the founder of Diverse Matters, vice-chair of the Law Society’s Lawyers with Disabilities Division, consultant, coach, actress, comedian and TEDx speaker.
- Quill invests in future cashiering talent with re-launched trainee scheme
The UK’s largest outsourced legal cashiering bureau, Quill, is re-launching its trainee scheme designed to breed the next generation of cashiers for its growing Pinpoint team. Quill’s purpose-built, unique-in-the-industry trainee...
- Moving up the pay scale: How to secure the pay rise you deserve
When looking for a new role, one of the top two reasons for leaving is financially motivated, which is understandable given the high cost of living and the long hours often required in the legal sector.
Added to which, the last few years...
- New senior associate strengthening residential property litigation at Brethertons
We are thrilled to welcome Bukola Obadun-Craigs as a senior associate to the residential property management team, underpinning our strategy to deliver excellence to our customer base within this growing sector.
- Brethertons annual staff conference 2018 strengthens employee engagement
On Thursday 5th July, Brethertons held its second Annual Staff Conference. It was a fantastic opportunity for employees across all practice areas and all regional offices to come together to discuss strategy, customers and get involved in team...
- The benefits of working as a locum lawyer
As the holidays are fast approaching, we are seeing a rise in demand for locum lawyers at a range of firms up and down the country, from niche boutique practices to regional heavyweights ranked in the Legal 500. Due to this spike in locum...
- Repstor launches major recruitment drive to support soaring momentum and rapid growth
- Openings at the top 15 Deloitte Fast 50 company span technical pre-sales, services delivery & product development
- The company specialises in integrated ECM Software that helps companies exploit their investments in Office 365/...
- Legal information in Northern Ireland
Whilst we at CB Resourcing are always busy with legal information jobs in London, we have also been very busy over the past few years helping law firms with ‘North shoring’ their jobs to the major hubs in Manchester, Glasgow, Leeds...
- Quill launches employee award scheme in memory of director
On its 40th birthday and to honour its long-serving director who passed away earlier this year, legal software and outsourcing provider, Quill, has launched a new employee award scheme called the Peter Dye Memorial Shield. Unveiled at its recent...
- Briefing Frontiers – Modern workplace: people, places and technology
Event - 12/07/2018 : Briefing Frontiers, briefing magazine, Briefinglegal, General, Greater London, modern workplace, office culture, working culture, working environment, Finance, Conferences, Human Resources, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management, Community
Generously hosted by our friends at Addleshaw Goddard, the latest event in the portfolio puts the focus on the transformations taking place within buildings and office space. The Briefing Frontiers...