- Holman Fenwick Willan appoints new COO
International law firm Holman Fenwick Willan (HFW) has appointed a new Chief Operating Officer, Justin Young, who joins the firm on 26 September.
Justin has extensive experience in addressing the key strategic and operational challenges...
- The importance of establishing a strong legal footing for attracting and retaining the best talent
Howden and Holman Fenwick Willan discuss how to manage risk correctly for recruitment and retention
The last year was one of team moves, mergers and acquisitions, with many deals set to be finalised in 2016. Consolidation...
- Briefing case study: taking your firms search a step further
Resource - 13/11/2014 : briefing case study, Briefing IT issue, briefing magazine, Briefing magazine IT issue, holman fenwick willan, knowledge management, legal it, legal technology, Knowledge Management, Technology
This article was first published in: the Legal IT issue of Briefing magazine, December 2013.
- Briefing magazine case study: Taking the HR power back
This sponsored article was first published in: the HR issue of Briefing magazine, May 2014.
- Holman sees revenues inch up as firm nears £100m mark
Holman Fenwick Willan has posted a marginal increase in fee income for 2009-10 as the firm nears the £100m revenue mark for the first time.
Turnover at the firm grew by 1% during the last financial year, rising to £99.6m from...
- Holman Fenwick bucks market with double-digit rise in profits and fees
Holman Fenwick Willan has reported double-digit growth in both revenue and profits.
The shipping firm saw turnover for 2008-09 climb by 27% to £98.7m, up from £77.6m the year before. Profits per equity partner (PEP), meanwhile...
- Insurance specialists buck the trend to climb the table
Firms in the insurance sector have bucked the downturn in the global economy to put in a strong performance in 2008-09.
Insurance specialists Kennedys and Berrymans Lace Mawer have joined the top 50 after both reported revenue increases of...