- LexisNexis announces shortlist for prestigious LexisNexis Legal Awards
LexisNexis UK, a leading global provider of information and analytics, has announced the shortlist for the LexisNexis Legal Awards 2020. The winners will be revealed at a spectacular event at the Sheraton Grand London Park Lane on 11 March...
- LexisNexis report: Barristers predict an uncertain future for the bar
New research by LexisNexis shows almost three-quarters of barristers are reporting growth in their practices; but further growth depends on the sector’s ability to rethink and reshape their practices.
A new report entitled...
- Simplify selects LexisNexis Visualfiles to leverage market advantage
LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions has today announced that the UK’s largest provider of conveyancing legal services, Simplify, has selected LexisNexis® Visualfiles™ as its group-wide software platform for case and legal process...
- Mandeep Kaur Virdee and Charlene Robinson at KaurMaxwell on how LexisNexis benefits a new SME law firm like theirs
KaurMaxwell started in early 2018 with the aim of getting the basics right, something many firms overlook, and providing a service with true value. To do that, founder and managing partner Mandeep Kaur Virdee says she wanted the firm to be as...
- Big Law’s greatest marketing and business development challenge? Lack of focus and targeting, according to LexisNexis InterAction survey
Law firms pursuing too many new business opportunities is adversely impacting their business development efforts, according to a study released today by LexisNexis InterAction. This lack of focus and poor prospect targeting was among the top...
- Amy Simpson at LexisNexis on how software can help lawyers ensure the accuracy of their legal research
If you have ever run an internet search and remained dubious about the results, you’re not the only one. These days, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to find trusted information sources on the internet. In fact, 70% of us in the...
- Azzurro Associates selects LexisNexis Visualfiles for Azzurro Law Ltd
Innovative and growing commercial debt management business, Azzurro Associates, has selected LexisNexis® Visualfiles™ as the legal workflow and case management platform of choice for its newly formed commercial legal recoveries...
- LexisNexis discuss the new SRA rules – what will they mean from a practical standpoint?
The SRA is introducing new standards, that are scheduled to take effect on 25 November 2019, to allow solicitors greater flexibility in how they work and simplify accounting rules. These changes continue in the vein of a less prescriptive...
- Are small law firms becoming more attractive to professionals? Jon Whittle at LexisNexis discusses
Research conducted by LexisNexis for the Bellwether report series highlighted that small firms are becoming more and more attractive to legal professionals as their chosen employer. The Bellwether report, entitled Is the Future Small?, surveyed...
- A fundamental disconnect between skills set ideals versus reality among solicitors: Latest Bellwether research finds
The latest Bellwether report titled, ‘The Good Solicitor’s Skill Set’, published today by LexisNexis UK, a leading global...
- Stress in legal profession misunderstood; Bellwether research paper reveals
The latest Bellwether research paper titled, Stress in the Legal Profession: Problematic or Inevitable’, published today by LexisNexis UK...
- LexisNexis launches InterAction® for Office 365®
Delivered through an innovative hybrid cloud technology model, InterAction for Office 365 ushers in a new era of embedded CRM to instantly empower professionals and maximise client & relationship data
- Gareth Hodges joins Wilson Allen from LexisNexis as account executive for the EMEA market
Hodges to serve as a trusted advisor to professional services firms looking for greater return on CRM investments and improved process efficiency.
Wilson Allen, provider of software and services to help professional services firms...
- Culture matters
Jon Whittle, market development director at LexisNexis, says in order for SME law firms to survive in the future marketplace they need to have a client-first culture.
Creating a client-first culture in law firms is always going to be...
- Walker Morris invests in Lexis Visualfiles to deliver efficiencies and create market differentiation