- Ascertus: Lawyers must recognise the value of their data and take security precautions
This article was originally an Ascertus guest blog by Richard De Vere, principal consultant, The AntiSocial Engineer Limited.
Whilst content in our 9 – 5 employment, slightly resentful that...
- Ascertus: E-billing – there is something here for you, law firms
This article was originally a guest by Bryan King, independent e-billing consultant.
The benefits of e-billing to corporate legal departments is relatively well understood today, but there is still some convincing required among...
- Industry interview with iManage: Resetting storage
Resource - 02/02/2017 : briefing, cloud based DMS, Content management systems, data storage, document management systems, email management, GDPR, imanage, work product management, Knowledge Management, Technology
This article was also featured as an industry interview in the March 2016 issue of Briefing. To read the issue in full, download...
- Ascertus: Document and transaction management processes critical for law firm data security
The security-related lexicon pertaining to email scams is rapidly growing. There’s phishing, spear-phishing, ransomware, whaling; and most recently, I heard of ‘smishing’. Not entirely an email scam, but these SMS-based messages...
- Ascertus featured in IT Security Guru: Mitigating the impact of security breaches
Organisations today are expending (and rightly so) a great deal of money, time and effort on deploying a variety of technologies to prevent security breaches. They must however, also make similar attempts in mitigating the impact of malicious...
- 2017 predictions by Roy Russell, CEO of Ascertus
Roy Russell, CEO of Ascertus Limited, highlights his view on the technology trends in the legal sector in 2017:
Threat management will play a key role in security efforts – With the continued onslaught of cyber-...
- Ascertus case study: Eurotunnel Group
Eurotunnel’s legal department makes productivity and efficiency gains with iManage Work delivered by Ascertus Limited
Eurotunnel is part of Groupe Eurotunnel and operates the Channel Tunnel, which is a vital connection between the...
- Ascertus – iManage ChalkTalk webinar: 10 tips for more productive iManage work usage
Ascertus ChalkTalk Webinar training sessions have been designed to assist iManage users in practical areas such as search techniques, email management, mobility and more.
The rolling ChalkTalk webinar series is ideal for users who...
- Ascertus – iManage integration webinar series: HotDocs for law firms
Ascertus and HotDocs co-present this webinar on document automation software, HotDocs, for Law Firms.
Typically, many law firms produce contracts from existing standard templates for new clients, non-disclosure agreements, property leases...
- iManage announces security policy manager and threat manager
News Article - 24/01/2017 : cloud based DMS, Content management systems, document management systems, email management, product management, security policy manager, threat manager, work product management, Risk & Compliance, Technology
iManage today announced iManage Security Policy Manager and iManage Threat Manager, two new products that deliver powerful security enhancements to iManage’s industry-leading Work Product Management platform — giving professionals...
- iManage Work 10: A game changer for work product management
iManage today announced the release of iManage Work 10, a complete redesign of its market-leading document and email management application, packed with powerful new features that help today’s modern professionals work more productively on...
- Industry case study from DocAuto: Making space
Case Study - 24/01/2017 : Craig Good, DocAuto, email management, Enterprise Content Management, IDOL Monitoring and Alerting, Matter Centricity, sharepoint, withers, WorkSpace Manager, Technology, Practice Management
This blog post was also featured as an industry case study piece in the July 2016 issue of Briefing. To read the issue in full, ...
- The cyber threat landscape for law firms seminar – Ascertus brings together security experts and legal software suppliers
Event - 23/01/2017 : Central London, corporate legal, cyber attacks, cyber crime, Cyber security, document management, email management, Hosted systems, legal it, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Workshops and seminars
Ascertus Limited is bringing together security experts and three prominent legal software suppliers, including Mimecast, iManage and ...
- UK top 100 firm Winckworth Sherwood selects NetDocuments for native cloud-based document and email management
News Article - 19/01/2017 : cloud document management, document managment, email management, Online document management, Saas document management, Salesforce document management, Web document management, winckworth sherwood, Technology
NetDocuments, the leading native cloud document management system (DMS) and email management provider for law firms and corporate legal departments, announced today that Winckworth Sherwood has selected NetDocuments’ cloud-based service to...
- Industry interview with iManage: Sharing in safety
This aritcle was also featured as an industry analysis in the November 2016 issue of Briefing. To read the issue in full, ...