- McAllister Olivarius awards document management system support and maintenance contract to Ascertus
McAllister Olivarius, a litigation law firm, has awarded the contract for the support and maintenance of its iManage Work email and document management solution to Ascertus Limited, a provider of tailored information and document lifecycle...
- Ascertus discuss how threat and records management will dominate in 2017
Roy Russell, CEO of Ascertus Limited, highlights his view on the technology trends in the legal sector in 2017:
- Threat management will play a key role in security efforts – With the continued onslaught of cyber-crime in all its...
- iManage GDPR paper – the need for a revised information governance strategy
The European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force May 2018. This law is not solely...
- Pemberton Greenish moves to iManage for work product management
iManage has announced that Pemberton Greenish LLP — a UK-based law firm specializing in real estate, private wealth, and corporate law — has implemented iManage Work to manage its documents, emails, and other critical work product....
- Ascertus Limited offers safe haven for firms looking for iManage support partner
Ascertus Limited, a provider of tailored information and document lifecycle management solutions to law firms, corporate legal departments and other professional...
- DocAuto announces integration with iManage Control Center Administrative Interface for iManage Work 9.4
DocAuto is pleased to announce the integration between iManage Control Center administrative interface for iManage Work and DocAuto’s Helm Monitoring and Alerting System. This integration allows the Helm interface to be embedded directly...
- iManage EMEA user group meeting
The iManage EMEA user group meeting is a "must attend" event on any iManage User's calendar. It's an opportunity to hear about new product innovation from iManage, receive product updates, learn from other clients on how...
- Kemp Little selects iManage Cloud for work product management
News Article - 03/11/2016 : email management, Enterprise Content Management, IDOL Monitoring and Alerting, iManage Records Manager, iManage Work, Matter Centricity, online demonstration, sharepoint, Technology
iManage has announced that Kemp Little LLP, a top 200 UK law firm, has selected iManage Cloud for its work product management needs. iManage Cloud delivers rapid implementation, industry leading functionality, integration with key...
- iManage Records Manager new disposition workflow demonstration
Event - 03/11/2016 : email management, Enterprise Content Management, IDOL Monitoring and Alerting, iManage Records Manager, iManage Work, Matter Centricity, online demonstration, sharepoint, Technology, Webinars
iManage Records Manager is the leading product in...
- Ascertus ChalkTalk training webinar - email management’ for iManage Work users
Event - 20/10/2016 : corporate legal, document management, email, email management, email marketing, Hosted systems, legal it, online email marketing training, training, webinar, webinar training, Technology, Webinars
- Webinar: Moving to the cloud – a professional’s guide
For law firms and legal departments, the discussion in 2016 shouldn’t be whether or not to use the cloud, but how to best use it based on the organisation’s specific situation and needs, and what kind of cloud architecture, features,...
- Ascertus launches ChalkTalk, training webinars for iManage Work end-users
End-user training is critical to optimising investment in technology systems, but often after the initial emphasis post implementation, organisations struggle to continue with such initiatives. Ascertus is launching free training for users of...
- Shepherd and Wedderburn deploys latest version of iManage work from Ascertus
Leading UK law firm, Shepherd and Wedderburn, has successfully deployed the latest version of iManage Work document management system; a modern, mobile, secure and user-friendly document management platform to over 500 users across its offices in...
- iManage adoption accelerates in corporate legal departments
35% of New Customers in Q2 Were Corporate Legal Departments Making It
The Company’s Fastest Growing Customer Segment
iManage today announced that adoption of iManage Work in corporate legal departments...
- iManage partner ecosystem grows in first year as independent company
CHICAGO – August 10, 2016 – Systems integrators, managed service providers, and resellers serving professional services organizations across law firms, corporate legal departments, accounting and financial services...