- iManage EMEA user group meeting
The iManage EMEA user group meeting is a "must attend" event on any iManage User's calendar. It's an opportunity to hear about new product innovation from iManage, receive product updates, learn from other clients on how...
- Kemp Little selects iManage Cloud for work product management
News Article - 03/11/2016 : email management, Enterprise Content Management, IDOL Monitoring and Alerting, iManage Records Manager, iManage Work, Matter Centricity, online demonstration, sharepoint, Technology
iManage has announced that Kemp Little LLP, a top 200 UK law firm, has selected iManage Cloud for its work product management needs. iManage Cloud delivers rapid implementation, industry leading functionality, integration with key...
- iManage Records Manager new disposition workflow demonstration
Event - 03/11/2016 : email management, Enterprise Content Management, IDOL Monitoring and Alerting, iManage Records Manager, iManage Work, Matter Centricity, online demonstration, sharepoint, Technology, Webinars
iManage Records Manager is the leading product in...
- Ascertus ChalkTalk training webinar - email management’ for iManage Work users
Event - 20/10/2016 : corporate legal, document management, email, email management, email marketing, Hosted systems, legal it, online email marketing training, training, webinar, webinar training, Technology, Webinars
- Webinar: Moving to the cloud – a professional’s guide
For law firms and legal departments, the discussion in 2016 shouldn’t be whether or not to use the cloud, but how to best use it based on the organisation’s specific situation and needs, and what kind of cloud architecture, features,...
- Ascertus launches ChalkTalk, training webinars for iManage Work end-users
End-user training is critical to optimising investment in technology systems, but often after the initial emphasis post implementation, organisations struggle to continue with such initiatives. Ascertus is launching free training for users of...
- Shepherd and Wedderburn deploys latest version of iManage work from Ascertus
Leading UK law firm, Shepherd and Wedderburn, has successfully deployed the latest version of iManage Work document management system; a modern, mobile, secure and user-friendly document management platform to over 500 users across its offices in...
- iManage adoption accelerates in corporate legal departments
35% of New Customers in Q2 Were Corporate Legal Departments Making It
The Company’s Fastest Growing Customer Segment
iManage today announced that adoption of iManage Work in corporate legal departments...
- iManage partner ecosystem grows in first year as independent company
CHICAGO – August 10, 2016 – Systems integrators, managed service providers, and resellers serving professional services organizations across law firms, corporate legal departments, accounting and financial services...
- Moving to the cloud - a professional's guide
For law firms and legal departments, the discussion in 2016 shouldn’t be whether or not to use the cloud, but how to best use it based on the organization’s specific situation and needs, and what kind of cloud architecture, features,...
- Winter Scott adopts email and document management solution for ease of SRA compliance, enhanced data security and productivity
UK-based maritime litigation law firm, Winter Scott LLP, has successfully deployed iManage Work-based email and document management solution from Ascertus Ltd, a provider of tailored information and document lifecycle management...
- iManage Share – secure file sharing and collaboration in the cloud
iManage Share – secure file sharing and collaboration in the cloud
iManage Share website video for Share product page
- iManage Work Demo – project centric collaboration for professionals
iManage Work – project centric collaboration for professionals
iManage Work two minute video for website product page
- iManage announces its new Technology Partnership with BusyLamp
iManage today announced its new Technology Partner, BusyLamp – leading international provider of web-based legal matter and spend management solutions. BusyLamp will be integrating its matter and spend...