- Nuix and MSAB integration webinar: Transferring mobile data has never been easier
Nuix and MSAB, experts in mobile device forensic examination, are more closely integrated than ever, making it faster and easier for digital investigators to transfer mobile data from MSAB’s XAMN product to Nuix for analysis.
- Nuix and MSAB deepen product integration for frictionless workflows when investigating mobile device data and other digital evidence
Global software company Nuix and MSAB, a pioneer in mobile device forensic examination, today announced a new integration for transferring mobile device data from MSAB XAMN to Nuix Workstation for analysis alongside other devices and digital...
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organisations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world.
Using Nuix software, customers can overcome the challenges of litigation, investigation, risk, compliance...
- Recommind announces "EasyUpload" for industry's first ediscovery "ecosystem"
Recommind, the leader in unstructured data management, governance and analysis technology, today announced Axcelerate EasyUpload, a unique cloud-based capability for direct transfer of ESI from a corporation to hosted review.
- ZyLAB introduces simplicity in sophisticated eDiscovery
Today, ZyLAB, a leading...
- Webinar: when to use computer-assisted techniques for eDiscovery
There are multiple methods for automatically coding documents during eDiscovery, so how do you know which method is best for your case?
Join Mary Mack, Esq. and Johannes Scholtes, PhD, one of this industry’s most distinguished professors...
- White paper - Full spectrum eDiscovery
There are many guidelines, advisories and best practices that offer direction on how to manage the implementation and support of eDiscovery within an enterprise. One of the most widely recognised of these is the Electronic Discovery...
- ZyLAB Named a “Leader” in Analyst Firm’s 2012 Magic Quadrant for eDiscovery Software
ZyLAB, a leading provider of eDiscovery and information management technology, today announced that it has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the “Leaders” quadrant of the Magic Quadrant for eDiscovery Software report. This report...