- The Law Society appoints Mitie to deliver document management and logistics services
- Five-year contract to transform The Law Society’s document management and logistics services
- First generation outsourcing agreement
- Bespoke Document...
- Trust in collaboration
This month, I would like to consider how collaboration can impact organisational working relationships and where it could and should lead. How do leaders of organisations embrace a collaborative working mentality?
The word collaboration...
- Industry analysis: Optimised outsourcing
Just like many other sectors of the UK economy, the legal sector continues to need to find new, better and more efficient ways of delivering improved service solutions for their clients. Current trends include developing regional hubs,...
- Mitie Document Management industry analysis: Call for assistants
Every decade brings something new and cutting edge in workplace design and working practices. Cast your mind back, if you will – a few of you may even remember the endless rows of single desks of the 1950s. Some will recall the cubiclestyle...
- Mitie partners with Stratas to offer complete document digitisation
Mitie’s document management business has partnered with technology solutions provider, Stratas, to launch end-to-end document and business process automation in a multi-million pound deal.
The Stratas team has been successfully...
- Mitie and CloudTrade partner to deliver end-to-end invoice processing
Mitie’s document management business has teamed up with CloudTrade to deliver an end-to-end invoice processing service that caters for both paper and electronic inbound invoices.
Electronic and automated invoice processes can result...
- Mitie offers ground-breaking hydrogen van courier service to clients
Mitie’s document management business is set to trial the use of a specially designed hydrogen van in partnership with same-day distribution company CitySprint. The vehicle, which will initially serve three clients in the capital, will be...
- Bumper start to 2018 for Mitie's document management business
Mitie's document management business has had a brilliant start to the year, extending its work with Linklaters and winning a new contract with an international investment bank.
Mitie has expanded its partnership with Linklaters for the...
- Mitie business achieves highest standard for information security management
The total security and document management business of Mitie, the FTSE 250 strategic outsourcing company, has announced it has achieved ISO 27001 certification for information security management.
The registration recognises Mitie’s...
- Double win for Mitie at the PFM awards 2017
Mitie’s document management business has scooped two awards at the Premises & Facilities Management (PFM) Awards 2017.
The awards ceremony, held on 1 November at The Brewery in London, saw over 600 people come together to...
- Mitie Document Management
For more than 20 years Mitie have been synonymous with providing the highest levels of expertise and service.
Mitie are double PFM awards winners, including: ‘Mitie & Linklaters Partners in Expert Services’ & ‘...