- RBRO Solutions releases new whitepaper on 'Consolidating WorkSite Document Management System Libraries'
RBRO Solutions, a leading provider of productivity solutions that integrate with HP Autonomy iManage WorkSite ('WorkSite'), is pleased to...
- Kennedys Law implements Nikec Binder to deliver electronic matter files
News Article - 18/03/2014 : document management system, electronic matter files, Kennedys law, legal document solutions, Legal News, Nikec Binder, paperless, paperless office, Knowledge Management, Technology
Kennedys law, the fastest organic growing firm over the last five years (Legal Business 100, 2013), has chosen...
- Leading London law firm, Farrer & Co selects NetDocuments for electronic file system
News Article - 16/01/2014 : analytical reporting, built-in security, CLient files, cloud-computing, DMS, document management system, Electronic file system, email management system, farrer & co, law firm, law firms, Leading London law firm, Legal News, legal practice, Microsoft office integration, Neil Davidson, netdocuments, remote-working, risk and compliance, UK law firm, Web-based solutions, Technology, Practice Management
NetDocuments, a leading EU-based document and email management service provider, announced today that Farrer & Co...
- Specialist law firm Hunters choose Phoenix and HP Autonomy
After extensive market evaluation, Hunters has selected Phoenix to implement the HP Autonomy document and email management system along with Phoenix MatterView, a new enhancement that extends the functionality of the market leading document...
- Leading Scottish law firm select NetDocuments
NetDocuments, the leading cloud-based document and email management service provider, announced today that the Scottish law firm bto solicitors (www.bto.co.uk) has selected...
- LSN Industry Voices: Phil Ford of Copyrite Business Solutions
LSN Industry Voices is a series in which our networkpartners give their insight into the legal market.
In this Industry Voice Phil Ford, director of...
- nQueue Billback Launches Subscription-Based Document Management System
nQueue Billback, the only truly global cost recovery provider, today announced the launch of iA Virtual Cabinet, its new subscription-based document management system. iA Virtual Cabinet provides firms of all sizes with state-of-the-art document...
- Travers Smith ECM Workshop case study
As part of their focus on excellence, the Travers Smith IT team wanted to ensure that they implemented OpenText’s best practice for maintaining their eDOCS Document Management system activity log more effectively, thereby providing the best...
- Webinar: eDOCS EDGE - Sneak preview of the new eDOCS technologies for 2013
Get your first look at several new eDOCS technologies that will be unveiled in 2013. This is not your standard roadmap - it is an engaging introduction to the new platform. Learn how these technologies will improve the eDOCS experience that you...
- Product overview: Phoenix Import Centre
Phoenix Import Centre allows control of content into your document management system. It enables the import of documents from a file system into iManage WorkSite and supports advanced import rule sets for complex and automated imports. The folder...
- Payne & Fears chooses NetDocuments
Payne & Fears was at a crossroads six years ago as the firm was using iManage and on an out of date version. “From a financial standpoint, we were looking at a significant investment to bring our services and servers up to date with what...
- NetDocuments - getting started
Video length: 10 minutes 39 secs
A ten minute getting started video for new...
- NetDocuments for law firms
Video Length: 2 mins 22 secs
- Leading Scottish law Firm Tods Murray selects NetDocuments
NetDocuments, the leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) content management service provider, announced today that leading Scottish law firm Tods Murray LLP (www.todsmurray.com) has...
- Searching in NetDocuments - simplicity and power combined
With NetDocumetns, your knowledge workers will make better, faster decisions by easily finding and analysing accurate business information from across the organisation. The role of search is expanding fast and people expect quick and decisive...