- 10 top tips on talent management from Quill
10 top tips on talent management
Any business's most important asset is its employees. To secure your business’s future, you need to recruit then retain the right individuals. But doing this is today's...
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning tips from Quill
When it comes to business, there’s no point in having a plan A unless you’ve got a plan B. While plan A might be the route to profits, plan B is the means of surviving, whatever challenges you come up against.
Every business is...
- Top tips for desktop security from Quill
Cyber security has been the subject of repeated headline news over the past few years. It’s a stark warning about the enhanced threats to our IT infrastructures and the need for constant vigilance of IT usage in the workplace.
- Quill case study: Brain Chase Coles replaces retiring cashier with full-service software and outsourcing support
When Basingstoke-based law firm, Brain Chase Coles, lost its long-standing retiring cashier and couldn’t find a suitable-calibre replacement, its rescue operation was administered by Quill.
Having used Quill’s legal accounts...
- Quill issues guidance to help law firms become more cybersecure
Cyber crime's a fast-growing area of crime with attacks increasing in frequency, severity and sophistication. It's reported that, currently, the most common type of cyber attacks remain phishing and email viruses which are large-scale...
- Essential questions to ask your outsourced cashiering provider by Quill Pinpoint
This article was originally written by Julian Bryan at Quill Pinpoint.
Outsourcing is a strategy increasingly adopted by law firms...
- Quill appoints client services director
Quill Pinpoint has appointed Tom Wormald to the core senior leadership team in the position of Client Services Director. In his new post, Tom’s responsible for delivering a scalable and efficient platform to enable Quill to bolster growth...
- Quill presents over £6k to charity at lunchtime social event
Middlesbrough-based payroll and bookkeeping bureau, Quill Pinpoint, presented a cheque for £6,145 to the Alzheimer’s Society's regional representative. The donations were generated from its recent...
- Iken and Quill Pinpoint announce exclusive partnership providing fully integrated, SRA-compliant accounts and case management software
Today, Iken and Quill Pinpoint announce their newly formed partnership offering integration between their two software environments – case management and legal accounting respectively. The single-interface system will streamline the...
- Quill represents responsible employers at Westminster review
Earlier this year, Quill Pinpoint won 'Employer of the Year' at the Multiple Sclerosis Society Awards 2016 in reward for its ongoing support for a long-serving employee with MS, Sue, and in recognition of our mega fundraising efforts for...
- Quill launches recruitment drive for 5th intake of trainee legal cashiers
Quill Pinpoint, the largest outsourced legal cashiering service provider in the UK, is looking for four new accountancy apprentices to join its expanding cashiering division and support its growing clientele.
The trainees will join...
- Brochet case study: Bond Dickinson and Brochet join forces
Top national law firm Bond Dickinson explains what it was looking for in order to deliver a common platform with an upgraded legal template system
When David Lee IT Director at Bond Dickinson decided to implement the...
- Phoenix case study: iManage Work and the cloud
One of the hot topics within the professional services community today is that of the “cloud” and the role it plays within an organisations IT strategy. Phoenix has discussed this subject at length with many organisations and their...
- Migrating OpenText eDocs to iManage Work
A Fortune 500 telecom corporation approached DocAuto with the need to consolidate disparate document management systems by migrating an OpenText eDOCS system into an iManage Work environment. The plan’s...
- Brown Rudnick streamlines document production with BigHand Create
Brown Rudnick replaces in-house template solution with BigHand Create to streamline document production process across all global offices.
Brown Rudnick is an international law firm of over 230...