- Essential questions to ask your outsourced cashiering provider by Quill Pinpoint
This article was originally written by Julian Bryan at Quill Pinpoint.
Outsourcing is a strategy increasingly adopted by law firms...
- Quill appoints client services director
Quill Pinpoint has appointed Tom Wormald to the core senior leadership team in the position of Client Services Director. In his new post, Tom’s responsible for delivering a scalable and efficient platform to enable Quill to bolster growth...
- Quill presents over £6k to charity at lunchtime social event
Middlesbrough-based payroll and bookkeeping bureau, Quill Pinpoint, presented a cheque for £6,145 to the Alzheimer’s Society's regional representative. The donations were generated from its recent...
- Iken and Quill Pinpoint announce exclusive partnership providing fully integrated, SRA-compliant accounts and case management software
Today, Iken and Quill Pinpoint announce their newly formed partnership offering integration between their two software environments – case management and legal accounting respectively. The single-interface system will streamline the...
- Quill represents responsible employers at Westminster review
Earlier this year, Quill Pinpoint won 'Employer of the Year' at the Multiple Sclerosis Society Awards 2016 in reward for its ongoing support for a long-serving employee with MS, Sue, and in recognition of our mega fundraising efforts for...
- Quill launches recruitment drive for 5th intake of trainee legal cashiers
Quill Pinpoint, the largest outsourced legal cashiering service provider in the UK, is looking for four new accountancy apprentices to join its expanding cashiering division and support its growing clientele.
The trainees will join...
- Brochet case study: Bond Dickinson and Brochet join forces
Top national law firm Bond Dickinson explains what it was looking for in order to deliver a common platform with an upgraded legal template system
When David Lee IT Director at Bond Dickinson decided to implement the...
- Phoenix case study: iManage Work and the cloud
One of the hot topics within the professional services community today is that of the “cloud” and the role it plays within an organisations IT strategy. Phoenix has discussed this subject at length with many organisations and their...
- Migrating OpenText eDocs to iManage Work
A Fortune 500 telecom corporation approached DocAuto with the need to consolidate disparate document management systems by migrating an OpenText eDOCS system into an iManage Work environment. The plan’s...
- Brown Rudnick streamlines document production with BigHand Create
Brown Rudnick replaces in-house template solution with BigHand Create to streamline document production process across all global offices.
Brown Rudnick is an international law firm of over 230...
- Webinar: Phoenix MatterView and iManage - more than documents
360 Degree Matter Views, Matter Contacts, Matter Tasks and Business Intelligence from your iManage WorkspaceJoin Phoenix Head of Presales Graham Haldane to learn about Phoenix MatterView on Tuesday...
- Quill becomes Purple Legal Network recommended supplier
News Article - 05/03/2015 : case management system, document management system, legal BD, legal business development, legal marketing, Legal Practice Management, legal software, practice management, quill pinpoint, solicitors regulation authority, SRA Accounts Rules, Marketing & BD, Practice Management
Quill Pinpoint has announced its partnership with Purple Legal Network, a national support and referral group for law firms. Quill joins as a...
- Refresh your law firm with cloud computing
Resource - 19/01/2015 : cloud-computing, document management software, document management system, dps software, legal it, Legal Practice Management, Legal Practice Management magazine, legal technology, macdonald oates, practice management, Technology, Practice Management
This sponsored article was first published in the December issue of Legal Practice Management magazine.
- Leading UK law firm, Farrer & Co, successfully deploys NetDocuments web-based eFile solution
The leading London-based law firm, Farrer & Co, has successfully deployed NetDocuments’ cloud-based service to all 400 individuals in the...
- Whitepaper: CIO roundtable and the future of legal content management
Five firms sat down to discuss the future of document management and what it meant for their practice. In this free whitepaper you'll learn what factors are influencing the way law firms are approaching document and content management in...