- Workshare launches new Transact interface, the innovative transactional collaboration technology
Today marks the release of a brand-new interface for Workshare Transact, the innovative transaction management application bringing organization and efficiency to legal deals. Supported by Workshare’s powerful comparison engine, Transact is...
- Kofax and Workshare partner to provide Kofax Power PDF and Workshare Compare for the legal and professional services market
- Wiersholm, leading Norway’s law firm select Workshare Transact to streamline their transaction management processes
Workshare, market-leader in secure enterprise file sharing and collaboration applications, announces that Wiersholm, one of the largest and most prestigioius Norwigian law firms, is to adopt its...
- Workshare announces availability of latest version - Workshare Professional 10
The fastest, most accurate desktop comparison and metadata removal solution ever.
Workshare, the leading provider of content comparison and protection technology, today announces the availability of...
- Workshare Compare in iManage Work 10
Workshare was once again recognized as the market-leading content comparison solution in the ILTA technology survey. We...
- Video: The power of Workshare Compare explained in 45 seconds
Workshare Compare is the market-leading solution for content comparison. Confirmed, once again, in the ILTA tech survey 2018, Workshare Compare is the number one choice for redlining.
Online; on the desktop; in the cloud and integrated...
- Workshare release notes, November 2018
As we’re slowly wrapping up 2018, it’s nice to have a bit of calm to end a busy year.
Our latest release of Workshare 9.5 gives you improvements and fixes to make your Workshare experience better – and there’s no...
- Video - Superstar features of Workshare Transact
Workshare Transact has loads of great features that make it faster and more efficient to run a deal closing.
Here's the team explaining more about importing checklists and built-in DeltaView comparison.
- Workshare news and views letter – edition 14
A look back over the year
Workshare is in the business of change, and heading towards the end of another year has given us cause for a little reflection. A lot can happen in 12 months, so we’re casting our minds back over the...
- Workshare continues transformation with appointment of new CEO, Michael Garrett
News Article - 27/11/2018 : accurate and simple to use More videos, document comparison, document management, professional services software, workshare Website: www.workshare.com Social: Find us on LinkedInFollow us on Twitter Workshare video: Compare solution explained knowledge management Fast, Risk & Compliance
Workshare, the leading provider of content comparison and protection technology, today announced the appointment of Michael Garrett as its new CEO. As an accomplished technology executive, Michael will lead the company through its next phase of...
- Workshare: Law firms close rank on cybersecurity
For several years, large law firms have been accused by the FBI and security consultants of being the weak link in the corporate security chain. While that may have been true 10 years ago, large law...
- Workshare: On a high after ndElevate 2018
Floating on cloud 9
Following an amazing ndElevate in London this past September, the NetDocuments event stateside was hosted at the beautiful Stein Eriksen Lodge in...
- Workshare video: Compare solution explained
Workshare Compare is the market-leading solution for content comparison. Online; on the desktop; in other applications, it's fast, accurate and simple to use.
- Video – Benefit from Workshare and NetDocuments’ cloud-based integration
Hear from NetDocuments'...
- Change matters. Workshare says a lot can change in 18 months
Change is a constant
Ironic isn't it - change is the only constant there really is. If you look back over the political, sporting, financial or legal landscape, even over an 18 month period, there is a huge amount of change.