- Econocom announces Jade Solutions as latest addition to group
Econocom UK, a leading provider of digital transformation solutions, has announced a deal that sees Jade Solutions, a UK-based enterprise mobility solutions provider, join the Econocom group. The deal involves Econocom acquiring an 85% stake in...
- Attracting key staff in a competitive talent pool by CB Resourcing
I’ve been asked the same question on a number of occasions recently by senior hiring managers: how do you sell an opportunity to a candidate in a highly competitive talent pool?
There is no easy answer to this because every candidate...
- Econocom: How to retaliate against cyber threats with payment-over-time models?
When it comes to the issue of cyber security, the legal sector has more to worry about than most. With the frequent handling of confidential data and barristers and lawyers regularly working remotely, there are more risks to consider if firms are...
- How payment-over-time models can ease cybersecurity strain
If businesses have learned anything over the past few weeks, it is that the issue of cybersecurity has never been more important. Despite the severity of the WannaCry incident — which started off affecting numerous NHS trusts...
- Law firm Wiggin future-proofs mobile estate with Econocom's BOS subscription model
Econocom UK, a provider of digital transformation solutions, has announced a deal to supply Wiggin with 100 iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus devices through the company’s recently-launched BOS subscription model.
Wiggin — a...
- Econocom launches the UK's first modular subscription-based service for mobile devices
Econocom UK, a provider of digital transformation solutions, has announced the release of BOS: an agile and flexible subscription-based service for Apple and Microsoft mobile devices with a-la-carte options for the business and...
- Econocom has announced that technology solutions provider JTRS has joined its group
- CB Resourcing: A perfect storm for talent in the legal market?
As referenced by Deloitte Insight in a recent report more administrative, repeatable work will become...
- CB Resourcing goes digital
CB Resourcing are pleased to announce they have recently launched technology and digital recruitment to complement their existing team’s focus on knowledge and information.As part of this initiative they...
- CB Resourcing
CB Resourcing provides recruitment and training services specialising in assignments across information, knowledge management, research, technology and digital in legal and professional services.
Founded in 2014 by two directors with over...
- Econocom continues its strong organic growth in the first quarter of 2017
Good growth dynamic maintained in first quater of 2017
- A further rise in revenue to €608 million (+9.7%)
- 7.5% organic growth, driven by all the business lines
- Successful early...
- Econocom confirms good results for 2016 and shares great prospects for 2017
VERY GOOD 2016 RESULTS CONFIRMED
– Sharp increase in revenue to €2,536 million (up 9.5%)
– Organic growth accelerated in the second half, standing at...
- Econocom video: Econocom is sending 1,000 of its employees on an adventure to Patagonia! | Econocom
Econocom has made people the key focus of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) strategy and proved its commitment to being a one-of-a-kind employer by launching the “Be a Patagonian” programme. Exciting and off-beat – like...
- Econocom continues its commitment to innovation and entrepreneurship by investing in Paris–Saclay Seed Fund
Econocom is investing in Paris-Saclay Seed Fund to support and develop innovation and entrepreneurship in the IT/Internet/digital/life science/MedTech sectors. This new investment will sustainably establish Econocom at the forefront of digital...
- With excellent 2016 results and favourable growth prospects for 2017, Econocom changes its organisation model ahead of the announcement of its new strategic plan
Strong growth in 2016 preliminary results: Revenue (+95%) and recurring operating profit (+19%)
Econocom, which will publish its final 2016 results on 23 February, can already confirm it has achieved its 2016 guidance. The first...