- Five essentials to position your legal information service for the future
Times are changing, and small legal research/library teams are increasingly being asked to do more with less. But, as a leader, how do you manage this challenge?
These challenges are not unique to the legal sector. One of the key areas...
- Econocom Group publishes its final first-half results
2018 First half results
As announced previously, Econocom Group reported H1 2018 revenue of €1,319 million, up 12.8%, 3.8% of which on a like-for-like basis. All the group’s activities registered organic growth...
- Customer service orientation is the most important consideration for HR managers in legal information
Recently CB Resourcing surveyed hiring managers across the UK legal information sector. The survey was presented on a panel at the 2018 BIALL conference with key figures from across the industry.
Of particular interest for job seekers...
- Coding skills in research
Increasingly, we’re the seeing the emergence of new types of job requests come across our desk.
Candidates with coding skills in languages such as Python with strong stakeholder management, deep industry knowledge as well as robust...
- CB Resourcing video: legal information skills
Video length: 2mins 8secs.
CB Resourcing conducted a survey of leadership within the legal information industry across the UK covering skill requirements as well as future skill needs.
See the executive summary and...
- Econocom reports a 12.8 percent rise in revenue, 3.8 percent of which on a like-for-like basis
Highlights of the 1st half 2018
- Revenue up 12.8%, 3.8% of which on a like-for-like basis
- All activities posted organic growth in the first half
- Recurring Operating Profit at €34...
- Legal information in Northern Ireland
Whilst we at CB Resourcing are always busy with legal information jobs in London, we have also been very busy over the past few years helping law firms with ‘North shoring’ their jobs to the major hubs in Manchester, Glasgow, Leeds...
- Meet CB Resourcings' newest recruit: Laura Hodson
Laura Hodson is a Product & Furniture Design graduate with 6 years’ experience in the recruitment industry. After graduating in 2012 she started her career in agency recruitment focused on the technology sector. More recently Laura...
- Econocom announced as an official supplier of the 2018 Ryder Cup
Econocom, a leading European player specialising in the digital transformation of organisations, has been announced as an official Supplier of The 2018 Ryder Cup.
As well as providing a range of hardware products critical to the...
- CB Resourcing reviews Knowledge Management Forum 2018
CB Resourcing had a great day at the Knowledge Management Forum 2018 last Thursday.
The event was well attended with a number of notable sessions including “How will technology impact your role”, which focused on the...
- There's big data in business information, say CB Resourcing
We’ve heard the phrase ‘big data’ used, again and again, sometimes accurately but also often to describe all manifestations of analytics and relational databases over the past few years.
Recently at CB Resourcing, we...
- Econocom/JTRS partners with BT to create end-to-end digital solutions
Econocom UK, a European digital services provider, and JTRS, a leading supplier of technology solutions and member of the Econocom Group, have announced a strategic partnership with BT to provide end-to-end solutions to their...
- REC finance and legal group meeting
Great discussion yesterday at the REC finance & legal group
- The automation paradox, if human intervention is only needed for the most critical parts of a process or to fix something that’s gone wrong...
- Julie Verlingue joins Econocom as executive director and international managing director
In the context of its new strategic plan, “e for excellence,” Econocom Group is delighted to announce the arrival of Julie Verlingue as international managing director and member of the group’s executive board.
- CB Resourcing launches consulting
We are delighted to announce Maribeth Eisenmann is joining CB Resourcing as an associate consultant. This brings a new capability for us to deliver projects and training for our clients.
Typical projects will include: