- Briefing Frontiers – Information security, privacy and protection 2018
Event - 27/03/2018 : Briefing Frontiers, briefing magazine, Central London, cyber, data hygiene, data security, data security strategies, General, information security, infosecurity, latham & watkins, risk management, spearfishing, supply chain, Finance, Conferences, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Technology, Practice Management, Community
Generously hosted by our friends at Pinsent Masons, and sponsored by Secureworks, DVV Solutions, and Blackberry, this is an opportunity to...
- Phishing tackled
Video length: 1min, 20secs
- Nasstar: Businesses braced for Christmas fraud blitz shouldn’t forget about data security
Welcome to the most wonderful time of the year … if you’re an online fraudster. Police estimate that UK...
- Workshare risk analytics with LexSoft
Join Workshare and Lexsoft for an informative webinar on Tuesday, 28th November at 8:30 am GMT.
Hosted by Nick Thomson, Workshare Chief Revenue Officer, and Carlos García-Egocheaga, Lexsoft Systems Managing Director....
- Workshare whitepaper: Four data security measures law firms can’t afford to ignore
The first half of 2017 saw an incredible number of cybersecurity breaches across the world, and they were big ones. However, you don’t need us to tell you data security is an issue and one that needs to be handled with...
- How to step up data security in your business by ADDS
To say “data breaches are on the rise” is an understatement. In August 2017, the computer reseller CeX was hacked, potentially compromising the personal information of two million customers. Two weeks later, the US credit agency...
- PwC comments on the latest government report on what Brexit means for how the EU's data protection package will work in the UK
Following the recent release of the House of Lords EU Home Affairs Sub-Committee's Brexit: the EU data protection package report PwC made the...
- PwC has released a comment on the Queen's Speech data protection announcement
Following the mention of the Data Protection Bill in the Queen's Speech today, please find thoughts below from PwC's global data protection legal services leader, Stewart Room:
"The Queen's Speech has removed any doubt...
- PwC: The number of fines for UK data privacy issues doubles and totals £3.2m
- The UK was one of the most active regions for regulatory enforcement action in Europe last year, along with Italy (€3.3m)- Enforcement notices rose by 155%Breaches of UK data...
- PwC report: Technology’s role in data protection – the missing link in GDPR transformation
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) delivers a fundamental change in how data controllers and data processors handle personal data. Instead of an ‘add-on’ or afterthought within business...
- PwC law firms tax seminar: Employer taxes
We are delighted to introduce our 2017 programme of tax seminars for law firms.
As in previous years we have selected topics which we hope will be of interest to UK and International law firms. This year’s programme will focus mainly...
- PwC discuss the future of legal services in a sharing economy
This article was written by Charles Michalowski-Cummings and Qi-an (Kian) Poon at PwC.
The ‘sharing economy’ describes a broad, macro trend that is reshaping how many services – and critically the outcomes...
- PwC discusses tomorrows law firm
This article was orignally written by David Sell from PwC.
Back in the mid 1800’s, many people in Western Europe were resistant to the introduction of the combustion engine driven vehicle. Their insistence that it would...
- Purple Skies: Four ways to find your career goal
Not having direction allows feelings of un-fulfillment, frustration and unhappiness set in. This can lead to lack of motivation, stress, burnout and depression.
When I’m working with my clients, some of them don’t know what...
- Purple Skies video: Are you overwhelmed with your career?
Overwhelmed with your career choice? They say having too much choice is the worst thing. Like a child in a sweet shop, too much choice makes it harder to decide.
What about if your plodding along whilst your trying to work it all out? In...