- Apiax — Explainer video
Video - 29/09/2020 : asset management, compliance solution, cross-border, cross-border compliance, cross-border regulations, data privacy, data protection, digital legal solutions, digital solutions, digital wealth management, investing, legal technology, regulatory compliance, risk compliance, tax-efficient investing, wealth management, Risk & Compliance
Apiax is a RegTech startup that makes it radically simple to comply with regulations. Companies of all sizes and across industries can use their software to bridge the gap between compliance, business and technology. We teamed up with this...
- Logistical best practices for managing a document review, according to Exterro
With market forces demanding in-house legal departments do "more with less," legal operations and legal project management are disciplines whose time has arrived. More and more in-house departments and law firms are hiring professionals...
- Exterro: Squaring the proliferation of virtual meetings - a new threat for e-discovery
Over the last several months, the COVID-19 outbreak has pushed organizations to either add new videoconferencing options to their technology repertoire or scale up an existing solution to accommodate much larger segments of their workforces. Now...
- Friday Funnies: Exterro's meme series - retention detention edition
I mean, it's not like we've got a whole whitepaper about ...
Network Partner - 17/09/2020 : asset management, compliance solution, cross-border, cross-border compliance, cross-border regulations, data privacy, data protection, digital legal solutions, digital solutions, digital wealth management, investing, legal technology, regulatory compliance, risk compliance, tax-efficient investing, wealth management
At Apiax we combine exceptional legal and compliance expertise with outstanding technological capabilities. Together, we are building a lean yet comprehensive solution that will lead the legal industry into the future.
We offer law firms...
- Exterro: The new data privacy risks of the EU ruling invalidating the US Privacy Shield
It has been several weeks since the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) ruling invalidated the EU-US Privacy Shield scheme and called into question the safeguards provided through the Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC). Organisations...
- Friday Funnies: Exterro's meme series - privacy shield edition
- Exterro's e-discovery & privacy breakdown
The evolution in global data protection and privacy regulations has meant that the e-discovery industry needs to continue to step forward in order to keep up to date with regulatory and compliance duties.
On the opposite side of the coin,...
- Friday Funnies: Exterro's meme series - summer blues edition
It was a short summer, Charlie Brown.
Who says e-discovery isn't funny? If you're...
- Exterro: Walkthrough on data retention under GDPR
We all put effort into collecting data and using it effectively to create benefits and value for our customers and for our businesses.
But are we giving enough thought to whether we really need all the data we collect? And how long we keep...
- Friday Funnies: Exterro's meme series - last dance edition
But really: It pays to brush up on your ...
- Exterro: Breaking down Coronavirus data
The COVID-19 pandemic has been raging for nearly five months now, and as infections continue to climb, so too does the legal liability of many businesses. To name just a few impacts, these increased risks have ...
- Exterro: Five serious data questions regarding vendors and third parties
As we often ...
- Exterro: Six key questions for determining a Slack E-Discovery solution
While most e-discovery solutions in the market can scope, configure, and collect data from Slack and other applications, Global 2000 companies face unique legal challenges due to their size and organizational structure. These challenges tend to...
- Exterro: Piecing together the eDiscovery “puzzle” is more challenging than ever
Piecing together the eDiscovery “puzzle” has become more difficult than ever, with so many new sources of ESI than ever before to manage. In part one of this series, we discussed some resources and challenges associated with social...