- Accesspoint Legal Services: Increasing your firm’s efficiency with Sales and Purchase Screens and Workflows
Our latest addition to the growing portfolio of innovative products are the Sales & Purchase screens and workflows that have been designed to improve the efficiency within your firm.
Firms often face difficulty when juggling deadlines...
- Accesspoint Legal Services talk automated forms to suit your firm
The rising trend in automation has hit the legal industry. More and more forward thinking firms are beginning to adopt new methods to streamline their workflows, don’t get left behind!
As experts in the legal IT sector, we have...
- Gary Shaw at Accesspoint Legal Services on building a resourceful culture of client engagement
Client engagement for the legal sector has evolved greatly. We continue to see the methods used to obtain and maintain clients improving through the use of a more considered and joined-up approach. Now, more than ever, firms must pause and look...
- Accesspoint Legal Services talk Oyez Forms
At Accesspoint, we offer a variety of pre-coded Oyez forms to provide firms with a more efficient and effective method of capturing data within the legal process. As experts in the legal IT sector, we have witnessed first-hand just how important...
- Accesspoint Legal Services invite you to watch the new demo video for Flashpad
Flashpad is an innovative, eco-friendly reuseable notepad that can be coupled with the Flashpoint Gateway to provide an innovative approach to sending your notes from paper straight into your PMS, chosen folders or client case files which can...
- The new Family Court Attendance Note by Accesspoint Legal Services
Accesspoint understand the importance of automated forms and how they can have a positive impact on a firms efficiency as they spend less time on burdening admin tasks.
Our highly trained team have created a number of FormShare products...
- Accesspoint Legal Services on how forward-thinking tech enables firms to combine old and new processes
The bridge between legal service requirements and IT has long been an important talking point but what can we really do to make things easier, faster and more informative? In some instances, the basic structure IT can take within a firm is...
- Improving the back office to your website with Accesspoint Media Services
All too often law firms miss opportunities to supply their services to those who need it, simply because they’ve created a website that looks good on the outside, but their online presence is badly managed, under performing and not always...
- Accesspoint Legal Services: Making the difference in legal IT one form at a time
At Accesspoint we believe that developing automated forms is a big step in the right direction for forward thinking modern law firms. Our highly trained team have created a number of FormShare products that not only enable firms to use Adobe PDF...
- Accesspoint invites you to watch the demo video for Flashpoint
Accesspoint invites you to watch the demo video for Flashpoint, the new innovative software gateway to sending all your notes from paper straight into your PMS, chosen folders or client case files.
Created with forward thinking law firms...
- Accesspoint Legal Services excited to announce the launch of Flashpoint, a new innovative software gateway
Get ready for the new approach to sending all your notes from paper straight into your PMS, chosen folders or client case files.
Accesspoint Legal Services is excited to announce the launch of Flashpoint, a new innovative software gateway...
- Accesspoint Legal Services
Accesspoint Legal Services is a specialist independent legal IT provider that offer consultation on a variety of information technology (IT) and other business-related issues.
- Three data migration questions to answer before you get a new system
Using technology at work isn’t new. Nor is changing the technology we use as new technologies...
- “Sharpen your axe” ─ cleansing gives data migrations the cutting edge
ARTICLE BY ZEB KHAN FROM AVENTION ONESOURCE SOLUTIONS
One of the questions I’m most frequently asked by clients is “what is the most important factor in a data migration?” My answer is a single word:...