- Cheshire West and Chester Council has started using Centre for Assessment's Lexcel
A Lexcel accreditation provides a flexible, supportive management framework to help practices and in-house legal departments improve operations and manage risk effectively. It helps to create a focused working environment where accreditation with...
- Centre for Assessment has achieved new accreditations
Accreditation to ISO 9001:2015 – quality management systems
Having successfully navigated their way through a desk-top assessment, head office visit assessment and witnessed audit assessment without a single issue being raised,...
- Centre for Assessment training event - making the transition to ISO 14001
- Centre for Assessment - winning clients and exceeding expectations
Event - 24/10/2016 : business development, business development seminar, customer service excellence, customer service seminar, customer service training, Information security management, ISO, Lexcel, Manchester, quality management, sales training, Marketing & BD, Workshops and seminars
Are you looking to gain new clients? Improve customer satisfaction? Exceed expectations? This 2-hour seminar is aimed at partners and solicitors looking to develop their client base and go beyond meeting client expectations. The guest speakers...
- Centre for Assessment - inspiring customer service excellence within organisations
- Centre for Assessment: becoming a customer service excellence champion workshop
- A new HR standard is launched…
In July 2015 a new British Standard, BS 76000 Human Resource - Valuing People was launched. The standard, developed by...
- Customer Service Excellence champions training - 5 August 2016
In the current economic climate we can all see the need to differentiate ourselves from our competitors with the quality of our service. Customer Service Excellence is a truly unique improvement tool designed to make you look deeply into your...
- Service Excellence in the Legal Sector
The legal sector has gone through some radical changes in the last few years. An increasingly sophisticated consumer with access to a wealth of online information, services and DIY kits; Publicised information by the legal ombudsman and namely...
- QualitySolicitors Jackson Canter Customer Service Excellence case study
QualitySolicitors Jackson Canter
QualitySolicitors Jackson Canter is a modern progressive firm supporting individuals and business in and around Liverpool. It is a law firm that is breaking down barriers between lawyer and...
- SearchFlow’s investment in people delivers customer service excellence
SearchFlow has secured accreditation from the world-renowned Investors in People programme, thanks to the continued development and training of its staff.
As part of its proposition to make lawyers’ lives easier, SearchFlow offers...