- Wilsons Solicitors implements Hubshare as its collaborative and file sharing platform
Wilsons Solicitors, a top 200 UK law firm with offices in Salisbury and London, has implemented Hubshare from Nikec Solutions as its file sharing and collaboration platform.
After a review of the market Wilsons found Hubshare the right...
- Freeths select Hubshare as its collaborative project management portal
Freeths LLP, a top 60 full-service commercial UK law firm, has selected Hubshare from Nikec Solutions as its collaborative project management portal.
Hubshare will initially be used to manage Freeths current Aderant...
- Collyer Bristow selects Hubshare to enhance client collaboration
Leading London based law firm Collyer Bristow LLP have selected Hubshare from Nikec Solutions to enhance client collaboration. With a team of experienced lawyers that provide a comprehensive range of services to clients in the UK...
- Champagne and Beaujolais evening with Nikec – 16 November, London
On Thursday 16th November we will be holding our 17th annual Champagne and Beaujolais evening in London. To kick off the festive season by thanking our customers and partners with a night of drinks, food and roulette, to socialise and...
- Nikec Solutions and Ascertus start a new collaboration
Nikec Solutions and Ascertus have entered into a collaborative partnership that will see Ascertus promoting and reselling Nikec’s flagship extranet and collaboration solution, Nikec Hub.
Damian Jeal, Managing Director of Nikec...
- Nuance video: Behind the scenes of the modern law firm
Video length: 1min 28secs
Discover must-have best-in-class collaboration and productivity tools with Nuance document legal solutions.
- Nuance ebook: Gain control - intelligent document solutions for legal
Download this ebook from Nuance and gain insight on the best intelligence document imaging solutions for legal.
- Nuance report: Transforming the law firm’s document workflows for improved efficiency, compliance and reducing expenses
Transformation of the legal profession into a digital business promises new levels of quality, productivity and profitability. But despite law firms’ investments in technology to improve workflows, increase...
- Bedell Group chooses Nuance's eCopy for integration with key applications
- Valuable office space was consumed by storing vast amounts of paper files
- Expansion into new geographic regions prevented employees from managing, locating, and retrieving files from one central storage location...
- Nuance video: eCopy ShareScan and PDF Pro Office increase productivity at Stewarts Law
Video length: 4mins 5secs
Find out how Stewarts Law, a UK legal firm, is making information sharing and filing within Worksite easier, and is saving employees and clients time with eCopy ShareScan and PDF Pro Office.
- Nikec Solutions launches Nikec Analytics, the cost recovery reporting solution
Nikec Solutions, the trusted legal technology adviser and supplier, has launched Nikec Analytics, the powerful, interactive and dynamic reporting tool that lets users get the most out of their existing cost recovery data.
- Nikec webinar: The changes law firms are making to adapt to agile working (22 February)
We would like to invite you to join our free webinar on The Changes Law Firms Are Making to Adapt to Agile Working, on Feb 22, 2017 10:30 AM GMT or Feb 23, 2017 3:00 PM GMT.
Firms must embrace changes to working...
- Nikec – five ways email is killing your productivity
Although you may think email as a tool to enhance your business efficiency, email is killing your productivity. Email allows you to quickly communicate with many different people, but more and more research is showing that it hinders your...
- Nikec asks: "Are law firms’ cloud-security fears misplaced?"
ILTA’s technology purchasing survey highlights law firms’ cloud technology concerns. In this article we question these fears, suggest...
- Nikec Solutions joins NetDocuments partner program and announces integration
Nikec Solutions, the trusted adviser to hundreds of law firms across the globe, has launched its integration of its lesspaper offering Nikec Binder with NetDocuments...