- New Survey from Intapp: Are RFPs for legal services on the rise?
A new survey delves into how RFPs are being used by corporate legal departments to retain outside legal services.
On the flip side, law firms are increasingly being asked to competitively bid for legal work by using the RFP to increase...
- Intapp Time for professional services demo
Intapp Time helps professional services firms capture the true value of their engagements. It uses built-in AI, automated time capture, and accurate time data to provide a faster, more insightful way to capture work activity.
- Webinar: Centralising risk management to drive business growth
Today, 95% of law firms employ a dedicated conflicts team. Recent years have seen the increased professionalization of law firm risk staff, in response to heightened regulatory requirements and an increasingly complex conflicts landscape that...
- Webinar: Legal CRM - Aligning with client needs to drive growth (Part 1)
From the top down, law firm leaders are under increased pressure to deploy strategies to drive growth. To succeed, firms need a deep understanding of clients and the ability to anticipate shifts in demand. Business development and marketing teams...
- Law firm risk teams organize to meet growing challenges says Intapp
For several years, industry experts have called for a move to a centralized risk-management function in law firms. As merger activity intensifies and law firms look to lateral hires and international expansion to drive continued growth...
- The modern CMO: Advancing marketing from reactive to predictive with Intapp
Winning business with data-driven insights
In the client-empowered era, revenue growth has become increasingly difficult. Legal clients are scrutinizing their spending and are well informed about prices...
- Intapp on why your CRM strategy is failing you
By Todd Miller, Vice President, Practice Group Leader at Intapp
It’s not news that there is churn in the legal CRM market these days. Though hundreds of firms have invested heavily in tech intended to drive up revenue, for most,...
- Intapp delivers breakthrough speed, efficiency and accuracy gains
AI-powered technology continues Intapp’s mission of delivering active intelligence across its Industry Cloud for Professional Services to help firms modernise their business operations.
ORLANDO, Fla. — August 19, 2019 -...
- Intapp pricing maximizes law firm profitability with smart scoping, pricing, and visibility
AI-powered solution enables firms to monitor engagements, protect margins, manage scope, and provide more transparency to clients.
Intapp, the industry cloud for professional and financial services, today announced the general availability...
- Intapp acquires OnePlace
OnePlace team joins Intapp to deliver a unified client lifecycle solution for the professional services industry
Intapp today announced it has acquired OnePlace, a leading provider of cloud-based solutions for marketing and...
- Intapp announces Connect19 in London, May 22-23
Conference for professional services firms will feature keynotes from industry leaders Daniel Susskind, James Wilson, Muriel Marseille, John Hall and Thad Jampol
Intapp, a leading provider of business applications for professional...
- Intapp survey reveals lawyer attitudes toward technology
Hundreds of lawyers from US and UK firms weigh in on AI, industry-specific software, and other trends.
Intapp, a leading provider of business applications for professional services firms, today...
- Intapp announces acquisition of gwabbit
Leading provider of relationship intelligence for professional services firms expands Intapp’s AI-powered industry cloud for professional & financial services
- The new legal era: How the AI workers of the future will fuel new business growth
The rise of in-house corporate legal teams is indicative of the beginning of the ‘Empowered Client’ era – clients are now frequently well-informed about pricing, value for money and competitive alternatives. This emerging...
- Intapp announces expansion of Baker McKenzie relationship with CRM deal
Leading global law firm selects Intapp’s DealCloud CRM solution to manage client development activities and achieve growth objectives
Intapp, a leading...