- IT security trends 2015
The IT security landscape is complicated – we saw it evolve dramatically over the past 12 months and it is set to do so again over the coming 12 months. Here are five IT security trends and threats ...
- Am Law 100 Firm Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman is implementing NetDocuments for cloud-based document management
Pillsbury, a leading New York based firm with more than 1,500 people and 18 offices, is switching from iManage to NetDocuments for cloud-based document management
- NetDocuments acquires ‘Decisiv Email’ technology and team from Recommind
News Article - 07/01/2015 : cloud computing, Decisiv Email, document management solution, email management solution, legal it, legal technology, netdocuments, risk and compliance, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Company takes a bold step forward in revolutionising the legal technology industry
NetDocuments, a leading cloud-based...
- Great technology is found at the intersection of simplicity and functionality
When I buy a new cell phone, the last thing I want to do is sit through lengthy tutorials on how to use the most common functions. I just want it to work. I want it to be intuitive enough that it just makes sense. Seems like our day-to-day...
- Cloud computing: a great idea or a load of cold air?
We keep hearing about cloud based solutions, how they absolve us of the need to have IT teams and make everything simple, fast, secure and painless. So what’s the real deal. Is it happening or hype? As is often the case, I feel it’s a...
- Briefing Industry Interview: Clio explains the benefits of cloud computing
This article was first published in: the Legal IT issue of Briefing magazine, December 2013.
- Security misconceptions shattered as cloud adoption rises
The more services you adopt, the less you worry about security
The perceived security threats associated with cloud services become less of an issue as businesses adopt more cloud services. This is according to ...
- Databarracks addresses UK’s DR shortcomings
Databarracks addresses UK’s DR shortcomings with new Disaster Recovery toolkit
Last month, cloud service provider Databarracks reported...
- ComXo announces strategic partnership with Blue Jeans Network
New partnership will deliver the best of Audio, Web, Event and Video technologies to legal and financial services sectors, through one central portal
- UK law firm Geldards selects HighQ and Tikit for collaborative extranet services
Leading UK law firm Geldards has chosen HighQ Collaborate, through technology suppliers Tikit, as their new client extranet platform.
- UK firms call for “guide not prescribe” approach to legal IT, says report
Law Society can avoid further backlash by following it’s own example
In light of the recent backlash to its latest IT proposals, the Law Society can gain favour with UK firms by instead using approach it has...
- Tikit introduces BT cloud voice service for small and medium sized firms
BT Business has launched a new cloud service that delivers all the traditional office phone system call features and quality using a BT internet connection, providing a more flexible, future-proofed service. This service is now available through...
- Thomson Reuters Elite signs Databarracks as latest Alliance partner
News Article - 16/10/2014 : business management solutions, cloud computing, Cyber security, data security, Databarracks, law firm cyber security, legal it, legal technology, risk and compliance, thomson reuters elite, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Cloud services provider equips 3E and envision clients with critical data security
- One year on: the real challenges and benefits of cloud computing to law firms
A year is a long time…
A year is a long time in the cloud sector. Last year Databarracks wrote “The Real Challenges and Benefits of Cloud Computing to Law Firms”. In preparing that paper they ...
- SRA guidance on cloud computing in the legal sector a promising start, says Databarracks
‘Silver Linings’ report acknowledges the importance of cloud computing for law firms
This month the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) released it’s ‘Silver Linings’ report which examines the...