- HMLR Digital ID and signatures – all you need to know according to Minerva
The team at Minerva bring to you this panel-led discussion which is set to take the lead on the latest news and information surrounding the Safe Harbour Standard.
In its document the Land Registry stated that;
- Minerva: Digital draft standard for enhanced level of checking identity open for comment
Announced last week, the government department has set the deadline for comment on its draft identity-checking requirements.
The drafted document sets out to create a...
- Go Compare? Referral fees and transparency with Minerva
Watch our latest panel discussion with Richard Mathias, Sales Director at Law Firm Services leading the panel, join him, Matt Prior from the MCHLG, James Munro from trading standards, Chief Strategy Officer at Simplify Mark Montgomery, and an...
- Minerva Q&A with Elisha Burgil, new business manager at Taylor & Emmet Solicitors
We spoke to Elisha Burgil about challenges faced when engaging and onboarding new clients.
What was the process like before implementing Minerva?
Our approach to onboarding clients was a very long and tedious one. To...
- Taylor & Emmet Solicitors on using Minerva
Taylor & Emmet describe their experience of using Minerva for quoting, facial recognition digital ID and AML checks and paperless form filling.
- Minerva Q&A with Elisha Birgul from Taylor & Emmet
We spoke to Elisha Burgil, New Business Manager at Taylor & Emmet Solicitors about the challenges they were facing when engaging and onboarding new clients and how Minerva has helped create an effective and compliant solution for all. ...
- Minerva: How to create great client experiences in challenging times
We are almost two weeks into Lockdown v2.0. This time around it feels different. It is both easier and tougher to deal with in equal measure. The courts have remained open, but lots of appearances are delayed with much activity conducted...
- Relief for law firms during lockdown #2
Here we go again – as soon as the Prime Minister’s announcement was made, the biggest question for the legal sector, along with if courts were to remain open, was if house moves could still continue. With levels higher than ever...
- Minerva: Onboarding clients in this brave new world
The legal sector, like so many others is adapting and pivoting all the time to figure out how to provide service to its clients.
With meeting clients at best restricted, remaining regulatory compliant at a time when legal services continue...
- Minerva: Get digital savvy – the time for paperless onboarding is here
This week the HMLR have announced that the time is now with the confirmation that electronic signatures will be accepted, as long as there is a witness present at the time to also sign – conveyancing has finally arrived in the 21st Century...
- Knowing your customer and identifying high-risk clients, according to Minerva
On the 10th January 2020 the 5th Money Laundering directive was adopted into UK legislation and with it came the obligations that had been enacted before; that you know your client (KYC) and ensure you comply with the 3...
- Minerva: ID verification – the essential tool for faster client onboarding and reducing risk
Last year CIFAS, the National Fraud Prevention service, reported that identity fraud had reached a record level in the UK.
The consistent threat of identity fraud is omnipresent – criminal networks are getting more and more...
- Minerva makes its Times’ ‘debut’ with Ryder and Dutton
Post lockdown lead times are a headache for conveyancers but moving day could happen far faster for those law firms who use Minerva.
Since the government’s Stamp Duty Tax freeze back in July, there has been a surge in property...
Designed for the modern law firm
Client onboarding – faster
Reduce your ‘time to revenue’ with faster file opening, secure real-time facial digital ID verification and paperless...