- Quill's charity news: Children In Need, Christmas food banks and blood donations
With Children In Need just around the corner, it's time for a charity update about planned fundraising efforts for national and local causes.
If you're familiar with our charitable work, you'll know that Children In Need makes...
- Brethertons has had a SpecialEffect
Based near Witney in Oxfordshire, SpecialEffect ‘puts fun and inclusion back into the lives of people with physical disabilities by helping them to play video games’. It’s a charity like few others; the team work with people of...
- Quill presents over £6k to charity at lunchtime social event
Middlesbrough-based payroll and bookkeeping bureau, Quill Pinpoint, presented a cheque for £6,145 to the Alzheimer’s Society's regional representative. The donations were generated from its recent...
- Nottingham law firm names Rainbows Hospice as charity for the year
Nottingham law firm Browne Jacobson has announced ‘Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People’ as its charity for 2016-17.
Rainbows, which launched in 1994, is the only hospice in the East Midlands for children and young...
- Law firm announces disability organisation DASL as its charity of the year
London law firm Browne Jacobson has announced that it has chosen DASL (Disability Advice Service Lambeth) as its charity for 2016.
Set up over 15 years ago, DASL is a small independent charity based in Brixton that provides support and...
- Life in the fast lane for fundraising solicitors – Brethertons wins charity event Twin Towns Challenge 2016
Local Oxfordshire solicitors Brethertons, have won the Twin Towns Challenge 2016, a charity event that took them all way to Le Touquet in France and back again in a car they bought for just 99p.
- Brand new school sponsored by Brethertons opening in Sierra Leone
Excitement is building for the grand opening of Good News Pentecostal Community School, Sierra Leone, which Brethertons is delighted to have sponsored.
What was once an unloved patch of wasteland has been transformed into a two classroom...
- Allen & Overy supports START on Give & Gain Day 2016
Allen & Overy’s partners and people from across the Middle East are packing boxes for refugees, orphans and children with special needs who are involved with the START charity’s art workshops.
START was identified by A&O...
- Allen & Overy joins the UK’s Fair Education Alliance
Allen & Overy today announced it has joined the Fair Education Alliance, a coalition of organisations from across the UK’s business, education and charity sectors founded in 2014. Together, the Alliance is working to tackle educational...
- Ambition hosts ‘behind-the-scenes’ visit for students from across the UK
On Thursday 10 December 2015, Ambition hosted 25 students from across the UK for an exclusive behind-the-scenes visit. The event, part of A Capital Experience, was organised in partnership with Career Ready, a national charity linking...
- Quill presents £7k to charity at lunchtime social event
Liverpool-based bookkeeping and payroll bureau, Quill Pinpoint, presented a cheque for £7,000 to the Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society from donations generated from its recent Yorkshire Three Peaks fundraiser to an official MS Society...
- DX supports Hire a Hero charity
Leading independent mail, parcels and logistics end-to-end network operator in the UK and Ireland, DX, today announces it has signed the official Armed Forces...
- Quill’s charity committee completes biggest charity fundraiser for MS Society
Quill’s charity committee, Project QP, has completed its biggest challenge to date. On Saturday 16th May, a 24-strong rambling team hiked Yorkshire's Three Peaks in just one day.
At 25 miles long, a collective 1,...
- Kennedys team joins thousands of walkers in the London Legal Walk 2014
Last week saw 8,000 people walking in aid of the London Legal Support Trust, and ‘Team Kennedys’ were proud to take part.
The London Legal Support Trust is an independent charity that raises funds for free legal advice...
- Raise money! - Recycle your unwanted mobiles/laptops and tablets securely
Following on from the success of #recycleIT4justice - a campaign LLST and ...