- New CEO kick-starts exciting year for tmgroup
Joe Pepper has joined tmgroup in a new role of Chief Executive Officer (CEO), marking an exciting step for tmgroup as they continue...
- 'CFOs are well placed to be CEOs of the future'
We have always known that CFOs have one of the most difficult balancing acts of all C-suite figures: they are asked to be detail-oriented experts while, at the same time, they are expected to generate a strategic vision at the highest level for a...
- Networking is crucial to improving female career progression, says report
Women could progress further in their careers if they had a better understanding of how to use their social capital to reach the top, according to a report from the British Psychological Society (BPS).
The findings, presented at the...
- BigHand appoints new CEO
BigHand, a leading international software company, today announced the appointment of Ian Churchill as Chief Executive Officer. Since 2000 Ian has worked exclusively in the software sector initially with Northgate Information Solutions plc and...
- Ray Meiring from Qorus Software joins business development session at Vantage 2015: EMEA Regional Conference
On the 26 and 27 of October 2015 Thomson Reuters Elite hosts the EMEA regional leg of its world-renowned Vantage conference.
- Shaun Jardine Appointed as Chief Executive Officer of Brethertons LLP
Following an extensive interview selection process, with a very impressive range of both external and internal candidates, Brethertons is delighted to announce the appointment of Shaun Jardine as Chief Executive Officer with immediate effect....
- DAC Beachcroft ramps up volume arm with Zurich hire
DAC Beachcroft is to boost its claims solutions group with the hire of Zurich Financial Services’ European claims director Bill Paton.
Paton, who joins from one of DAC Beachcroft’s biggest clients on 1 October, will take the role...
- Bevan Brittan shakes up management with CEO departure
Bevan Brittan is to revert to a legal management structure following the exit of chief executive Andrew Manning at the end of the financial year.
The firm has appointed Duncan Weir, who has sat on its board for past four years, as...
- Olswang votes in managing partner as new CEO
Olswang has completed its elections for all of its senior management positions.
Current senior partner Mark Devereux has been re-elected for another three-year term starting 1 May while managing partner David Stewart has become chief...
- Dechert appoints chairman and CEO for new dual leadership set-up
Dechert has unveiled a new dual leadership structure for the firm as chairman and CEO Barton Winokur prepares to step down after 15 years at the helm, reports The Am Law Daily.
Star litigator and top rainmaker Andrew Levander has been...
- Clarke Wilmott names new CEO as long-serving Sedgwick steps down
Clarke Willmott has announced a change in leadership with chairman Stephen Rosser to succeed long-time leader David Sedgwick in the role of chief executive.
It is the first transition in leadership for over a decade at Clarke Willmott as...
- Birmingham Law Society Chief Executive Steps Down
Paul Farrow is stepping down from his role as chief executive of Birmingham Law Society.
Mr Farrow has been in the three-day-a-week post since December 2006, when he became the 191-year-old Society's first ever chief executive.