- Commercial law practice, pdt solicitors, adopts Lexis Visualfiles for compliance and business analytics capabilities
West Sussex-based commercial law practice, pdt solicitors, has chosen Lexis Visualfiles as its next generation legal workflow and case management system from ...
- Wards Solicitors opts for SOS Connect for “more consistent approach”
Wards Solicitors has become the latest law firm to sign up to the SOS Connect practice and case management system from ...
- Seddons selects Eclipse’s Proclaim Practice Management Software solution
Eclipse Legal Systems, the UK’s leading legal software provider, today announced that London law firm, Seddons, is implementing the Law Society Endorsed ...
- Shulmans engages with Orchard Rock
UK 200 corporate law firm Shulmans has contracted Orchard Rock Development on a project to redevelop its Partner for Windows Sale and Purchase case management system operated by its QCAS division.
Award winning QCAS has used the...
- Tikit case study: Stephensons
Stephensons is an award-winning top 150 UK law firm, with 420 staff based in ten offices across England. A multi-service firm, it prides itself on its commitment to improving access to justice and on being...
- Proclaim Debt Recovery - enhanced integration with CCBC using SDT portal
Law Society Endorsed legal software provider, Eclipse Legal Systems, has announced enhanced integration with...
- DPS Offers ‘1 click‘- Know Your Customer compliance solution
DPS users can now carry out ID and Anti Money Laundering (AML) checking using one single click straight from their DPS case management system...
- Personal Injury Freeclaim Solicitors roll out new accounts and case management systems with Linetime
Linetime have just signed a deal with Manchester based Personal Injury specialists Freeclaim Solicitors to roll out a combined accounts and case management system across their whole practice. The implementation will enable the firm to extend its...
- Advanced Legal springs forward with further enhancements to ALB
News Article - 09/04/2015 : Advanced Legal, ALB, case management system, cms, document history, Matter Management, microsoft exchange, PMS, practice management system, WIP, Technology, Practice Management
Advanced Legal (Advanced) today announces the latest version of ALB (2.3), its practice and case management system (PCMS) for legal firms. This version includes a range of new features designed to help solicitors...
- Advanced Legal secures five year deal with Russell & Russell Solicitors
Russell & Russell Solicitors has signed a five year deal with Advanced Legal (Advanced) for ALB, its practice and case management system (PCMS). The 128-year-old firm recently merged two of its branches and ALB will be key to driving...
- Quill becomes Purple Legal Network recommended supplier
News Article - 05/03/2015 : case management system, document management system, legal BD, legal business development, legal marketing, Legal Practice Management, legal software, practice management, quill pinpoint, solicitors regulation authority, SRA Accounts Rules, Marketing & BD, Practice Management
Quill Pinpoint has announced its partnership with Purple Legal Network, a national support and referral group for law firms. Quill joins as a...
- CM Charterhouse Associates sings the praises of Advanced Legal
Resource - 30/01/2015 : Advanced Legal, case management software, case management system, legal it, Legal Practice Management, legal technology, practice management, practice management software, Technology, Practice Management
Best business practice
CM Charterhouse Associates is a recently established estate and asset planning practice located in the centre of Glasgow. As a newly formed organisation the firm adopted a hosted version of...
- Lexis Visualfiles 2014 adds new business insight capability with KPIs
Visualfiles 2014 KPIs is the first in a planned series of analytics and reporting functionality
Lexis Visualfiles 2014 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) is one of a number of enhancements in the latest release of...
- Eclipse case study: Bakers Solicitors
Case Study - 08/01/2015 : Bakers Solicitors, case management system, Eclipse legal systems, legal it, legal technology, personal injury, practice management, Proclaim Practice Management, Technology, Practice Management
How to grow using out-of-the-box Proclaim case management solutions from Eclipse
“Proclaim is such a superb solution, it has allowed us to concentrate on managing and growing our business.”...
- Your conveyancer selects Lexis Visualfiles 2014 to future-proof growth
Your Conveyancer, Scotland’s only volume conveyancing services firm dedicated solely to the financial services and property sectors, is implementing Lexis Visualfiles 2014 from ...