- Quill appoints client services director
Quill Pinpoint has appointed Tom Wormald to the core senior leadership team in the position of Client Services Director. In his new post, Tom’s responsible for delivering a scalable and efficient platform to enable Quill to bolster growth...
- Quill presents over £6k to charity at lunchtime social event
Middlesbrough-based payroll and bookkeeping bureau, Quill Pinpoint, presented a cheque for £6,145 to the Alzheimer’s Society's regional representative. The donations were generated from its recent...
- Iken and Quill Pinpoint announce exclusive partnership providing fully integrated, SRA-compliant accounts and case management software
Today, Iken and Quill Pinpoint announce their newly formed partnership offering integration between their two software environments – case management and legal accounting respectively. The single-interface system will streamline the...
- Quill represents responsible employers at Westminster review
Earlier this year, Quill Pinpoint won 'Employer of the Year' at the Multiple Sclerosis Society Awards 2016 in reward for its ongoing support for a long-serving employee with MS, Sue, and in recognition of our mega fundraising efforts for...
- Quill launches recruitment drive for 5th intake of trainee legal cashiers
Quill Pinpoint, the largest outsourced legal cashiering service provider in the UK, is looking for four new accountancy apprentices to join its expanding cashiering division and support its growing clientele.
The trainees will join...
- Five tips for profitable conveyancing
ARTICLE BY PETER BAVERSTOCK, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AT LEAP
Have you turned away conveyancing work because it’s not delivering profit? Is the time and hassle involved in...
- Stephensons selects Lexis Visualfiles, Zylpha and SOS to overhaul its case management system
The national law firm, Stephensons Solicitors, is deploying the legal workflow and case management system Lexis Visualfiles; along...
- Using technology in a sustainable office
Some things are so obvious that it’s hard to understand why everyone’s not already doing them, like putting grated cheese on your beans or eating your five a day.
The same ‘let’s change something small that’ll...
- Iken wins the S's - St. Albans, Sunderland and Sefton Councils’ legal teams
- Wisemann Law choose DPS for outstanding after-sale service
Manchester law firm Wisemann Law are a team of specialists in their chosen fields. Their PI department deals with a range of cases from Road Traffic Accidents...
- Commercial law practice, pdt solicitors, adopts Lexis Visualfiles for compliance and business analytics capabilities
West Sussex-based commercial law practice, pdt solicitors, has chosen Lexis Visualfiles as its next generation legal workflow and case management system from ...
- Wards Solicitors opts for SOS Connect for “more consistent approach”
Wards Solicitors has become the latest law firm to sign up to the SOS Connect practice and case management system from ...
- Seddons selects Eclipse’s Proclaim Practice Management Software solution
Eclipse Legal Systems, the UK’s leading legal software provider, today announced that London law firm, Seddons, is implementing the Law Society Endorsed ...
- Shulmans engages with Orchard Rock
UK 200 corporate law firm Shulmans has contracted Orchard Rock Development on a project to redevelop its Partner for Windows Sale and Purchase case management system operated by its QCAS division.
Award winning QCAS has used the...
- Tikit case study: Stephensons
Stephensons is an award-winning top 150 UK law firm, with 420 staff based in ten offices across England. A multi-service firm, it prides itself on its commitment to improving access to justice and on being...