- All change (again!) for the SRA Accounts Rules
Where the SRA Accounts Rules are concerned, law firms are no strangers to change. The past few years have brought several phased changes including to the format of accountants’ reports, role of the reporting accountant and exemptions for...
- 10 reasons to use document management software
Digitisation is the process of moving from “paper” to ”data”. Businesses of all types, law firms included, are embarking upon projects to introduce electronic working and achieve their paperless office goals for a whole...
- Prepare for snow day with Quill
There's severe snow fall across the UK today which means travellers face extensive delays and disruption on their commute to work. With gridlocked roads due to snow and ice, journeys are taking much longer than usual, and the Met Office is...
- Quill's an accredited Living Wage Employer
Quill’s implemented the Living Wage for its employees and joined 4,700 leading companies as accredited Living Wage Employers.
This means its entire permanent, temporary, apprenticeship and contracted staff earn not just the Minimum...
- Quill: 3 easy changes to make in 2019 instead of hard-to-keep New Year's resolutions
New Year’s resolutions are notoriously hard to keep, with the majority of people failing to stick to them for longer than a few weeks. That’s because they’re often too vague or too monumental.
While resolutions tend to...
- Quill’s Christmas decorations competition
Quill’s hosted a ‘deck your desks’ Christmas decorating contest for the second year running to bring some festive cheer to its offices and encourage healthy competition between its teams to win the coveted ‘best dressed...
- Quill’s employees credited with ILFM membership
Quill has strengthened its ties with The Institute of Legal Finance & Management (ILFM) by establishing a close partnership that will see all of Quill’s cashiers, support team and trainers credited with ILFM membership, and trainee...
- Quill earns Best Companies '1 Star' status 2019
Following a survey completed by all staff, Quill’s achieved '1 Star' status by Best Companies, the organisation behind 'The Sunday Times Best Companies To Work For' lists.
Having been voted on attributes such as...
- Luqmani Thompson becoming digital by default with Quill’s Interactive Documents
North London immigration and public law specialists, Luqmani Thompson and Partners, are no strangers to cloud- and electronic-working. Having used Quill’s ...
- Quill adopts LSSA’s data conversion standards
As the LSSA publishes its data conversion white paper, just seven weeks after launching its updated Code of Conduct of which the white paper plays an integral role, Quill announces it’s early to adopt the new LSSA standards.
- Quill welcomes its new intake of trainee legal cashiers
In the summer of 2018, Quill announced the re-launch of its legal cashier training academy. Quill has taken over twelve months to plan and implement the new academy which has included a review of all course content, recruitment of specialist...
- Why Quill’s software development team invests heavily in Interactive Documents
The legal profession is never static. With always-evolving legislation, increasingly demanding clients and growing numbers of aggressive competitors, change is never far afoot. To thrive in such challenging conditions, law firms rely more than...
- Prepare for four months of arctic weather with Quill
Long-range weather forecasts predict freezing temperatures, heavy snow and icy...
- Quill's charity news: Children In Need, Christmas food banks and blood donations
With Children In Need just around the corner, it's time for a charity update about planned fundraising efforts for national and local causes.
If you're familiar with our charitable work, you'll know that Children In Need makes...
- Quill’s revived trainee scheme shows steadfast commitment to cashiering
At Quill, we’re dedicated to getting the job of cashiering right. You see, we’ve been supplying outsourced cashiering services for 20 years, half of our company’s life, and we’ve earned ourselves an enviable reputation as...