- DPS Software: Using apps to enhance the client journey in a socially distanced world
- How would you enhance the journey your law firm's clients take?
- Would you speed up the process from start to...
- DPS Software: Paperless onboarding and conveyancing in lockdown
Covid-19 and the lockdown have made things very difficult for conveyancers. Much throughout the conveyancing process involves face-to-face contact, which, given our current plight, isn't ideal.
However, technology can make the process...
- Discover four ways you can improve your practice with DPS Software
You can make your legal practice more efficient and profitable, while improving client service, even while on lockdown and as people, including your own staff, continue to work from home. You can learn how and more in the schedule of webinars...
- DPS Software: The evolution of a case system
Consultants! Join us on our webinar to see the latest developments to the DPS Software range of products.
We'll be talking about the Spitfire ecosystem and how it integrates with other products and point solutions to make your clients...
- Advanced Legal discuss cloud continuity when business is disrupted
As this is published, legal firms throughout the UK are facing the huge operational challenges brought about by Coronavirus and the subsequent requirement for social isolation. The Law Society is continually monitoring the situation and providing...
- DPS Software releases a report on the impact of Covid-19 on the legal sector
Firms will continue to work remotely when the lockdown eventually ends. This is one of the many finding in the report from DPS Software, ‘How COVID-19 has affected the UK Legal Industry’.
Though many firms are currently working...
- Advanced virtual roundtable: In a period of unknown, how can we make a difference?
Following the huge success of our first Virtual Roundtable, we are pleased to announce details of the next session. The expert panel will continue their discussion around current priority pain points, challenges and opportunities. They will share...
- DPS Software: How to prepare precedent H budgets
If COVID 19 has taught us anything at all then it’s the paper light is a necessity not a nicety. You simply cannot work on a file together if you rely on paper. That’s it plain and simple.
Working from home probably means you...
- Josiah Hincks ensure business continuity by going hosted with DP
Josiah Hincks are a Leicester based Law Firm who have been practicing since 1927 and have come on a long way since then, picking up the 2018 Leicestershire Law Society's Small Law Firm of the Year. They originally opted to go for DPS Software...
- DPS Software case study: William Sturges LLP protect business from disruption with hosted solution
William Sturges LLP is a 40-user firm based in the heart of London, just a stone’s throw from St James’ Park. With a heritage going back more than two centuries, the firm is steeped in tradition and as Office Manager Alex Bennett...
- DPS Software survey: How has Covid-19 affected the Legal Business?
Complete our 5-minute survey and you could win a £50 Amazon voucher.
The survey aims to map how COVID-19 has affected & is affecting the legal business. We want to find out how COVID-19 and being on lockdown...
- DPS Software case study: Atkins Dellow go hosted during Coronavirus pandemic
Newly formed Atkins Dellow was the Suffolk-based branch of London firm Atkins Thomson. Stepping out as an independent firm of 30 users in Bury St Edmunds they needed to choose new case and business management systems.
- Advanced Legal webinar: In a period of unknown, how can we make a difference?
We have put together a virtual roundtable to provide a platform for discussion with like-minded business leaders, surrounding current priority pain points, challenges and opportunities.
Each member of our panel, and their organisations,...
- How to work from home ... and keep your sanity
I’m writing this from my dining table with my two-year-old daughter (who we’re potty training) calling me to witness her successful poo. I’m one of the lucky ones.
Times are hard for everyone. Firms across the country are...
- Advanced Legal webinar: How law firms are increasing efficiency and profitability
Client expectations are changing and a new generation of legal consumers’ expect 24/7 communication channels and online access to their information.
The webinar will cover how ALB Legal Live will allow firms to work more...