- Six Matters.Cloud features to help you manage your law firm opportunities
Keeping track of potential business opportunities is key to successfully growing your law firm, whilst some legal firms use a separate CRM system to manage their new enquiries there are benefits to be had to using a single platform for...
- Repstor: How to enhance document and email management from within Outlook
For weeks now I have been singing the praises of Microsoft Teams and how so many businesses are successfully capitalising on it as their teamwork hub. At the same time we are cognisant that while so many are comfortable working in collaboration...
- Repstor appointed as Chartered Member of the Microsoft Content Services Partner Program
- LexisNexis explore why CRM should be part of your disaster recovery plan
Be prepared with CRM as part of your disaster recovery plan.
You can’t predict when or what type of disaster is going to affect your business – or for how long. But you can be prepared. Start by joining our...
- 5 Matters.Cloud and Google Drive features to help you organise your files
One of the key challenges when growing a law firm is how to store your documents securely whilst maintaining the ability to collaborate with others.
Here are our top 5 tips for using Google Drive together with Matters.Cloud:
- Insight Legal explain shortlisting reputable software suppliers
In our previous article https://www.legalsupportnetwork.co.uk/practice-management/resources/how-...
- LexisNexis reveals the legal practice areas most hit by Covid-19
Today, LexisNexis released its first Gross Legal Product index. This new measure, announced as the ONS reveals that GDP fell 20.4% in April, looks at the impact of COVID-19 on the legal industry. Much like GDP, the GLP tracks a number...
- How the right processes, supported by technology can lead firms to new success
If the last 10 weeks has taught us anything, it’s that a lot can change in a short space of time. Law firms have needed to be agile and to re-think many operational processes to deal with staff issues and continue to provide their clients...
- Matters.Cloud announces integration with Google Drive
Matters.Cloud, a provider of cloud based practice management software to the legal industry, today announced a new integration with Google Drive to provide small and mid size law firms with cloud based document storage and matter management....
- Charthouse Lawyers, deploys Repstor custodian for Legal™ for integrated matter management
Newly implemented platform enables cost-effective and structured file management with a single source of truth.
Belfast, May 26 2020 – Repstor, the Content Services and Microsoft 365 matter management specialist, has today...
- Repstor: How do we optimise task management in Teams and MS Planner?
As Teams-based collaboration gathers pace among our remote workers, what’s the best way to allocate and manage tasks so we can maintain progress against client work or other projects?
This is a great question, and one with a happy...
- Macfarlanes selects Aderant Expert as its practice management software
UK firm Macfarlanes has selected Aderant Expert as their practice management software. With more than 500 fee earners based in London and serving the international legal market, Macfarlanes sought more than just a technology solution; they sought...
- Stanmore Law reaps time and cost-saving benefits by switching to Insight Legal
The law firm
- The firm is a well-regarded High Street practice with a client base of High Net Worth individuals, property and commercial lenders.
- It has a reputation, earned over a 50-year period, for providing a high quality...
- LexisNexis appointed to UK Government Crown Commercial Service framework
RELX UK Limited, trading as LexisNexis, has been appointed to a new Crown Commercial Service framework agreement effective 1st June 2020. The framework offers media monitoring and evaluation services to all UK Government and Public...