- Seasons Greetings from Legal Workflow!
Last year at this time, we took a look at what the experts had to say about 2020. However, 2020 has been such a difficult year for everyone, many of those predictions have gone out the window. What we have seen though is that whereas a lot of...
- Claremont signs as a reseller of New Wave Workspace by UK distributor, Legal Workflow
- Matters.Cloud announces partnership with Sage Business Cloud Accounting
Matters.Cloud, a provider of cloud based practice management software to the legal industry, today announced a new partnership with Sage to make Matters.Cloud available via the Sage Marketplace.
- Rochdale Borough Council aims for ‘Paper Lite Office’ with modern Lexis® Visualfiles case management solution
LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions today announced that the legal department of Rochdale Borough Council is deploying legal workflow and case management solution,...
- Matters.Cloud event - Looking for an easier way to run your firm?
Is your firm looking for an easier way to manage your day to day operations? Are you looking at ways to enhance collaboration within your firm?
Discover how Matters.Cloud can help you by:
- Providing insight, whether you are a...
- The five trends of the takeover process, according to Insight Legal
Software supplier takeovers are nothing new. In the legal sector, they have been happening for years and although they levelled off for a period, they have ramped up in volume recently, as documented in legal news headlines. Because of this,...
- Phi Finney McDonald solves unique time and billing challenges with Expert Sierra by Aderant
Growing client demands and international expansion drove Phi Finney McDonald, one of Australia’s most successful class action law firms, to find a practice management solution that offered multi-currency options and anywhere, anytime access...
- LexisNexis reveals which legal practice areas are rebounding best after lockdown and which are most at risk
Today, LexisNexis has released the latest version of the Gross Legal Product index. Just as GDP measures a basket of goods and services that track the level of output in the overall economy, the Gross Legal Product Index (GLP) tracks a...
- Matters.Cloud plus Zylpha - Stop wasting time on paper based court bundles
The newly announced integration allows both new and existing customers of Matters.Cloud to take advantage of the benefits of the Zylpha Bundling platform:
● Ready in minutes, the super-fast installation process gets you up and running...
- LexisNexis: From the frying pan into the fire?
The latest Bellwether report titled “COVID-19: The next chapter” was released today by LexisNexis Legal & Professional. The report highlighted that six months on from the nationwide lockdown, the devastating impacts of COVID...
- 2021 MS Teams strategy workshop for law firms: Turning Teams into your unified workspace for matter-centric collaboration
Take your place on this new Microsoft Teams™ workshop-style virtual event to learn how your firm can turn Microsoft Teams into a unified workspace for matter-centric collaboration.
Repstor’s legal market specialists will join...
- Legal Workflow: Law firms must ensure compliance with Covid-19 regulations in the workplace
As we move from lockdown into regional Covid tiers in England, how is your Law Firm going to ensure compliance with Covid-19 regulations in the workplace?
Law Society Guidelines
- LexisNexis webinar: Learn how disruption can lead to new business opportunities
With entire industries disrupted, working from home, and social distancing; 2020’s mantra could be, “business as unusual” rather than business as usual. And while disruption may feel uncomfortable at first, it can lead to new...
- LexisNexis InterAction creates holistic new approach to improve business development
LexisNexis Legal & Professional, a leading provider of information and analytics, today announced a new and innovative approach to improving business development from...
- Matters.Cloud: How to take the pain out of managing outside counsel guidelines
Outside Counsel Guidelines (OCG) have become a standard part of the relationship between law firms and their clients. Typically this involves in-house counsel setting out the policies and procedures governing the relationship, including...