- Ask the Microsoft Teams experts at Repstor: empowering home workers – Legal Teams
How can we empower our legal teams to collaborate on matters at home using Teams, without undermining our office document management system where all content resides?
MS Teams usage, already at dizzy heights, is going...
- Microsoft Teams bitesize webinar: Empowering home workers
Join us for a 30-mins, bi-weekly webinar and enjoy expert advice on the most commonly asked questions about Microsoft Teams. Presented by our in-house Teams expert, Fergus Wilson.
Every week we will address the latest topics...
- LEAP announces fully remote implementation – law firms can now purchase, install, migrate data and train with LEAP online
LEAP, the legal practice management software provider, has announced that it is offering fully remote implementation to law firms across the UK and Ireland to help expedite their transition from a server-based set-up to the cloud and enable staff...
- LexisNexis InterAction survey: How are law firm marketing and business development teams responding to COVID-19?
Growing concerns resulting from the spread of the coronavirus, COVID-19, has led organisations to implement policies and procedures to safeguard their staff and clients. LexisNexis InterAction are asking law firm marketing teams what impact is it...
- Insight Legal - Who are we?
Insight Legal is a Legal Accounts, Practice Management and Case Management solution.
Our software saves firms time and increases their efficiency.
- Aderant announces first iTimekeep and OCG live release since December acquisition
Aderant, the fastest path to revenue through its time entry and compliance solutions, announces multiple new features and enhancements to the #1 mobile time capture platform iTimekeep – the only real-time SaaS time entry product available....
- Insight Legal asks: In challenging times should you move to the cloud?
Today, Law Firms, like other businesses are facing an unprecedented situation. COVID-19 has meant we are having to make dramatic changes to the way that we work, communicate and go about our daily lives. This is one area in which technology can...
- Feltons Law: Sole Practitioner uses SOS Connect+ as a force multiplier
Case Study - 24/03/2020 : case management, Legal accounting software, legal accounts software, Legal case management software, practice management software, SOS, Practice Management, Practice Management
Life isn’t easy for a sole practitioner practicing law. Without a separate accounts department, you’re left to organize your ledger yourself in compliance with solicitor’s regulation authority requirements. Even a small error...
- Aderant expands Expert Sierra to the United Kingdom and Continental Europe
Aderant, a global industry leader in providing comprehensive business management software for law firms and other professional services organisations, is now offering Aderant Expert as a cloud service in the United Kingdom and Continental Europe...
- Repstor: 5 ways law firms can maintain control of client matter management as Microsoft Teams use Proliferates
Microsoft Teams is fast becoming the default collaboration environment across all sorts of organisations. More than 20 million people using it daily now, and legal professionals are no exception.
Indeed, use of Teams by law firms and...
- Repstor: Atlas transforms client, matter and project management with Custodian for Legal from Transform Data
Atlas is an independent tax law firm in the Netherlands, with its office in the city centre of Amsterdam.
Branded under the name T/A International, the growing business has entered into a significant strategic partnership with Tiberghien,...
- Repstor: Tax law firm, Atlas, transforms client, matter and project management with Custodian for Legal™
Repstor, the ECM software and matter management specialist, today unveiled its latest flagship European customer, Atlas, an independent tax law firm in the Netherlands, which has transformed its approach to business with Custodian for Legal...
- LEAP: Rise of remote working and the long-term benefits it can bring to a law firm
John Espley, LEAP UK CEO writes about the rise of remote working and the long-term benefits it can bring to a law firm.
The culture of remote working is fast becoming the norm for most companies. There are...
- Winners of the LexisNexis Legal Awards 2020 announced, with a lifetime contribution honour for Baroness Hale
The winners of the LexisNexis Legal Awards 2020 were announced at The Sheraton Grand London Park Lane last night. Originally established in 2013, the LexisNexis Legal Awards (formerly the Halsbury Legal Awards) recognise and celebrate firms,...
- Insight Legal offers a COVID-19 home working solution for law firms
The leader in Legal Technology for the UK and ROI has today announced that it will provide free migration to the cloud for Law Firms that currently utilise its software in an on premise deployment.
Recently announced as a Strategic Partner...