- Parkview Solicitors enhances case management and drives productivity with Insight Legal software
Parkview Solicitors is the employer to an expanding team split across its two sites in the North of England. The practice needed a user-friendly and centralised system designed to improve file organisation for its 16 members of staff and help...
- Stickiness situations
Law firms have long had the objective of forming stronger bonds with their clients, but today the pressure to successfully differentiate your firm as the one with whom the client should really be doing business is huge. The Big Four have both re-...
- Harbottle & Lewis picks Aderant Expert
Harbottle & Lewis LLP, a leading UK-based law firm focused on the Private Client and TME sectors, has chosen Aderant Expert as their new law practice management software.
When their former practice management system...
- Carey Olsen achieve impressive results through Peppermint’s business development CRM solution
Leading offshore, global law firm Carey Olsen chooses Peppermint Technology’s legal CRM software to support their business development objectives.
Having established a clear client-centric growth strategy, underpinned by...
- Is your legal data being held to ransom?
In most industries, the process of transferring software suppliers will involve some degree of migrating data from your current system to a new system. Today’s legal sector is no different, and you would expect your new supplier to charge...
- By Lawyers launches legal guides and precedents in the UK
By Lawyers, the global publisher of legal guides, commentaries, forms and precedents announced their arrival in the United Kingdom this month via their strategic partnership with LEAP, the leading legal practice management software provider....
- Stress in legal profession misunderstood; Bellwether research paper reveals
The latest Bellwether research paper titled, Stress in the Legal Profession: Problematic or Inevitable’, published today by LexisNexis UK...
- LexisNexis launches InterAction® for Office 365®
Delivered through an innovative hybrid cloud technology model, InterAction for Office 365 ushers in a new era of embedded CRM to instantly empower professionals and maximise client & relationship data
- Manage your legal practice for success
Understand the challenges
Juggling the many aspects of managing a law firm can undoubtedly be a challenge! The term Practice Management covers areas as varied as finance, human resources, facilities management, IT,...
- Office move prompts Russel & Aitken to switch to SOS Connect
An office move has prompted central Scotland law firm Russel + Aitken to upgrade to integrated practice and matter management with SOS Connect from ...
- How to put mobility to work for law firms
When we visit law firms around the globe, we are often struck by just how many firms are still reliant on paper and paper-based legal business processes. Even at firms with paperless initiatives, we’ll see billing partners...
- Gareth Hodges joins Wilson Allen from LexisNexis as account executive for the EMEA market
Hodges to serve as a trusted advisor to professional services firms looking for greater return on CRM investments and improved process efficiency.
Wilson Allen, provider of software and services to help professional services firms...
- LEAP celebrates 2000 UK law firms
The appetite that law firms in the UK have to embrace the cloud and leverage technology to improve their firms is best demonstrated by the fact that more than 2000 law firms in...
- Insight Legal continues expansion with Office Moves and appointment of CEO
Software company invests in its team and office to drive growth and deliver enhanced customer support
Independent software company, Insight Legal Software today announces its continued...
- Is your legal software ready to remain compliant in 2019?
The legal software market is amidst a period of change and consolidation. Previously, most Law Technology suppliers tended to be owner-managed businesses. However, today’s landscape is very different, with a good number being bought up by...