- LexisNexis discuss the new SRA rules – what will they mean from a practical standpoint?
The SRA is introducing new standards, that are scheduled to take effect on 25 November 2019, to allow solicitors greater flexibility in how they work and simplify accounting rules. These changes continue in the vein of a less prescriptive...
- Are small law firms becoming more attractive to professionals? Jon Whittle at LexisNexis discusses
Research conducted by LexisNexis for the Bellwether report series highlighted that small firms are becoming more and more attractive to legal professionals as their chosen employer. The Bellwether report, entitled Is the Future Small?, surveyed...
- A fundamental disconnect between skills set ideals versus reality among solicitors: Latest Bellwether research finds
The latest Bellwether report titled, ‘The Good Solicitor’s Skill Set’, published today by LexisNexis UK, a leading global...
- Law Firms measuring their success by their ability to embrace change
An inherent resistance
For any business operating today, change is inevitable. The legal sector is no exception and firms must embrace change to maintain growth, success and their competitive edge. While it is natural to...
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP has chosen Aderant Expert for its practice management software
Debevoise & Plimpton LLP has chosen Aderant Expert for its practice management software. A premier law firm with over 700 lawyers in nine offices on three continents, Debevoise sought a reliable business partner to support its market leading...
- Insight Legal wins prestigious ILFM Solicitors' Software Users Award for fourth year
9th August 2019 - UK: Independent software company, Insight Legal Software today announces it has been named the winner of The Institute of Legal Finance & Management (ILFM) Solicitors' Software Users Award for the fourth consecutive year...
- London law firm Anthony Gold chooses Repstor Custodian for Legal™ for intuitive matter management via Office 365
The O365-based software, which benefits from the familiarity of Outlook, will restore order to email filing, enhance remote collaboration and provide more granular content security
Belfast, February 19th, 2019 – Repstor, the ECM...
- Repstor continues to impress legal teams globally with its intuitive solution to matter lifecycle management within Microsoft O365
Repstor Continues to Impress Legal Teams Globally with its Intuitive Solution to Matter Lifecycle Management within Microsoft O365
- Sales of Repstor Custodian for Legal™ are soaring as companies globally realize they can...
- Howes Percival adopts Aderant Expert
Leading UK-based firm selects solution for continued expansion.
Howes Percival, an award-winning commercial law firm with a global client list, has chosen Aderant Expert to support its growing team. The firm’s 230-year history of...
- Aderant announces the innovative handshake search
Aderant, a global leader in law firm management software, announces the release of Handshake 3.9.3, the latest version of the Handshake software that powers the intranets and knowledge management portals of the AmLaw 200. The release debuts...
- AI automation leader Neota Logic announces integration with Repstor Custodian for legal
Customers will see enhanced efficiencies in matter creation, automated document creation and client portal applications
Neota Logic, creator of the world’s leading no-code AI automation platform, and Repstor, the leading content...
- Managing internal and external procedures to drive legal practice success
The role of legal practitioners is becoming ever more complex. In the last 18 months alone, we have seen new protocols such as the European Parliament’s GDPR regulation and HMRC’s Making Tax Digital initiative shake up processes...
- Is your legal IT system at risk of cybersecurity breaches?
According to the Cyber Security Breaches Survey 2019, published in April...
- Blake Morgan leverage Peppermint Technology to consolidate working practices and achieve a single source of data across the firm
Being the firm of choice for its clients and people, Blake Morgan chose Peppermint’s technology as an enabler for business success.
As a national full-service law firm, Blake Morgan were seeking to simplify...
- Hempsons favours Aderant Expert
Hempsons, an award-winning health and social care law firm, has chosen Aderant Expert as its practice management platform. The leading firm, with a nearly 130-year history, needed increased support for its more than 120 lawyers across several UK...