- Is your legal IT system at risk of cybersecurity breaches?
According to the Cyber Security Breaches Survey 2019, published in April...
- Blake Morgan leverage Peppermint Technology to consolidate working practices and achieve a single source of data across the firm
Being the firm of choice for its clients and people, Blake Morgan chose Peppermint’s technology as an enabler for business success.
As a national full-service law firm, Blake Morgan were seeking to simplify...
- Hempsons favours Aderant Expert
Hempsons, an award-winning health and social care law firm, has chosen Aderant Expert as its practice management platform. The leading firm, with a nearly 130-year history, needed increased support for its more than 120 lawyers across several UK...
- Microsoft leader Matt O’Callaghan to join Peppermint Technology to accelerate growth of its industry-leading legal cloud software platform
Peppermint Technology, a leading legal cloud software provider, today announced that industry leader, Matt O’Callaghan, will be joining the company as Director of Business Development. Reporting to Tony Cox, Chief Sales Officer, Matt...
- Insight Legal launches Enterprise module to enhance task management for law firms
Independent software company Insight Legal Software today announces the launch of its Enterprise module, to provide law firms with the increased functionality required to enhance task management and improve operational efficiency.
- LEAP scoops ‘Service Provider to the Legal Profession’ award at Irish Law Awards 2019
LEAP, the leading provider of legal practice management software, is proud to have won the award for ‘Service Provider to the Legal Profession’ at the Irish Law Awards held recently in Dublin. This award not only celebrates LEAP...
- Why the next generation of legal software still needs a human touch
The legal sector is rapidly evolving and many time-poor companies and solicitors are now tasked with finding new ways to manage workloads and their ever-growing pools of data. This has led to many businesses shifting previously manual practice...
- Aderant forms partner program
Aderant announces the formation of Aderant Expert Services Partner Network
Aderant, a global leader in law practice management software, announces the creation of the Aderant Expert Services Partner Network.
Aderant is continuously...
- New LEAP App is changing how lawyers manage probate
Probate work is highly administrative and due to its delicate nature must be carried out with great care and attention. This often causes conflict with the need to work efficiently....
- Parkview Solicitors enhances case management and drives productivity with Insight Legal software
Parkview Solicitors is the employer to an expanding team split across its two sites in the North of England. The practice needed a user-friendly and centralised system designed to improve file organisation for its 16 members of staff and help...
- Stickiness situations
Law firms have long had the objective of forming stronger bonds with their clients, but today the pressure to successfully differentiate your firm as the one with whom the client should really be doing business is huge. The Big Four have both re-...
- Harbottle & Lewis picks Aderant Expert
Harbottle & Lewis LLP, a leading UK-based law firm focused on the Private Client and TME sectors, has chosen Aderant Expert as their new law practice management software.
When their former practice management system...
- Carey Olsen achieve impressive results through Peppermint’s business development CRM solution
Leading offshore, global law firm Carey Olsen chooses Peppermint Technology’s legal CRM software to support their business development objectives.
Having established a clear client-centric growth strategy, underpinned by...
- Is your legal data being held to ransom?
In most industries, the process of transferring software suppliers will involve some degree of migrating data from your current system to a new system. Today’s legal sector is no different, and you would expect your new supplier to charge...
- By Lawyers launches legal guides and precedents in the UK
By Lawyers, the global publisher of legal guides, commentaries, forms and precedents announced their arrival in the United Kingdom this month via their strategic partnership with LEAP, the leading legal practice management software provider....