- Top 75 Law Firm, Browne Jacobson, Selects LexisOne to underpin business operation
News Article - 23/09/2014 : business management system, Finance, legal it, legal technology, lexisnexis, LexisOne, practice management, practice management system, Finance, Technology, Practice Management
Microsoft Dynamics AX specialist, Hitachi Solutions; and LexisNexis combine expertise to implement LexisOne at the firm
- Law firm Collas Crill deploys LexisOne – bang on schedule
LexisOne the official name for Project Nimbus - the enterprise-grade business management system developed by LexisNexis and Microsoft
Collas Crill, the fast growing full service Channel Islands commercial law...
- Nimbus - A next generation business management system for the legal sector
UK legal market landscape
The future of the UK economy today precariously balances on a knife-edge. The sluggish economic recovery, forecast for a few more years yet, is having a negative impact on the revival of the legal...
- LexisNexis announces partnership with Eclipse
LexisNexis® Enterprise Solutions (www.lexisnexis-es.co.uk), a leading provider of content and technology solutions, today announced a partnership with Eclipse Computing...
- ADERANT Acquires StarLaw's Enterprise Content Management Applications
ADERANT, a global provider of business and financial management software for law firms, today announced that the Company has purchased a suite of Enterprise Content Management applications developed by StarLaw. The acquisition adds integrated...
- ADERANT Introduces ADERANT Expert "Golden Gate" Release
ADERANT, a global provider of business and financial management software for law firms, today introduced ADERANT Expert "Golden Gate" Release. The next-generation version of ADERANT Expert includes a new service-oriented architecture and...