- The BCPcast – Episode 2: Business continuity or resilience
There’s been a shift in recent years away from “Business Continuity” to the more holistic “Resilience”. Is it just renaming and rebranding the same job or something more significant?
- Briefing Tiger Team: Forth episode – Risk in remoteness
In a business, as in life, risk is a constant – but the balance of it changes, and rarely as dramatically as in the past year. Our latest Briefing Tiger Team are challenged to explain how the operation of law firm risk management...
- Databarracks webinar: Backup and migrate to Azure with Commvault
The COVID-19 crisis has changed how we use technology to keep our businesses productive.
Your digital transformation is happening with Microsoft Azure. Protect and manage all that cloud data with Commvault — and deliver key business...
- CTS Case study: Memery Crystal
For specialist London-based firm Memery Crystal, being thoughtful is more than just providing a good service to clients – it’s also about thoughtful use of IT. This includes having a cloud-first strategy and solid security practices...
- CTS Case study: Bott and Co
Bott and Co handles thousands of cases to protect consumers and victims. With such a high volume of work, the firm turned to technology solutions to ensure they could handle demand and deliver justice for their clients.
- CTS: Client Engagement: Connecting in the Time of COVID-19
In a very short time, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) health crisis has drastically altered the way businesses and firms operate. With social distancing measures in place, the days of in-person interaction and face-to-face collaboration are over, and...
- CTS: Service excellence is key but firms embracing tech are winning the race
In a digital world, law firms’ technology strategies are key to both profitability and differentiation. Indeed, as Mark A. Cohen, Distinguished Fellow at Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, recently wrote: “Law has...
- CTS webinar: The rising importance of endpoint security for law firms
When: 10:00 to 10:30 on Tuesday 15th September
Law firms have made the fast transition to remote working, with many firms predicting that their teams will continue to work from home frequently for the foreseeable future....
- Databarracks launches season four of The Business Continuity Podcast
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery provider Databarracks today announces the release of the fourth season of The BCPcast.
This season features guests who have managed Business Continuity and Resilience at Experian, the Solicitors...
- Briefing Tiger Team: Third episode – Back to the future
Unable to meet and greet in person, how can law firm marketing and business development professionals find new ways to connect with existing and potential clients, identify and create opportunities, and turn this into all-important profitable...
- Briefing virtual roundtable: The legal workspace, reworked with CTS
What will a leading law firm office, workforce and operating model look like by the end of the year 2020? Following our research report ‘New model legal’, powered by CTS,...
- Briefing Tiger Team: Second episode – Thinking differently for a new normal
Briefing July 2020 Tiger Team: Thinking differently is a firm-wide focus, looking at the strategic approach to managing people brought out by a new working environment. Supported by our friends at ...
- Sherrards Solicitors choose CTS to host Azure platform
Leading law firm, Sherrards Solicitors, has selected CTS to host their Azure platform and provide a fully Managed Support wrap-around service.
Sherrards is a leading law firm based in St Albans and London, offering a broad range of legal...
- CTS welcomes David Fazakerley as its new in-house legal CIO
CTS, the cloud provider to the legal sector, welcomed David Fazakerley as the company’s In-House Legal Chief Information Officer (CIO).
In this role, David is responsible for assisting CTS in better aligning their service offerings...
- Databarracks releases the Data Health Check 2020
Databarracks, today announces the release of the 2020 Data Health Check. Running since 2008, the annual report questions over 400 IT decision-makers in the UK on critical issues relating to IT...