- Briefing Tiger Team: What is it?
The Tiger Team is a problem-solving approach used by NASA to investigate, and hopefully solve, highly critical and complex issues. Most famously, it was adopted to bring the astronauts safely back to Earth when a module malfunctioned during the...
- Briefing Tiger Team: Launch episode – Cash is king, but process is queen
Video length: 53 minutes 54 seconds.
In this, our first Briefing Tiger Team session, we have the chief operating officer at Hogan Lovells (Darren...
- Awdry Bailey & Douglas select CTS’ managed cloud solution
CTS, the only provider of cloud and managed IT services purely dedicated to the UK & Irish legal sector, has been selected by Awdry Bailey & Douglas a firm based in four towns in Wiltshire to provide a Managed Cloud solution.
- Databarracks: Zerto in Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure has become the default option for anyone migrating from on-site data centres to the cloud. It’s an obvious choice. Most IT departments are familiar and skilled with the Microsoft toolset, so for back-office systems it just...
- Databarracks: The BCPcast Live – Covid-19 response
COVID-19 is the biggest continuity incident of our time.
We’re gathering together some of our favourite Business Continuity Podcast guests to review and unpack the business response to Coronavirus.
Catch up now to hear:...
- CTS Agile blog: Empowering your agile workforce with cloud
Although we have worked in partnership with law firms for over 12 years, we had not truly experienced how business-critical our services were to the sector until now: secure and immediate access to data and applications from any device, anywhere...
- CTS appoints Ed Smyth to its board of directors as COO and CFO
On 4th May 2020, CTS, the cloud provider to the legal sector, appointed Ed Symth to its Board of Directors as the company’s Chief Operating Officer and Chief Finance Officer.
Ed is responsible for ensuring CTS has operating...
- CTS webinar: Building the agile firm
On 28 April 2020, CTS was joined by James Temple, COO at Seddons Solicitors, who discussed the projects that have allowed the firm to seamlessly transition to remote working in response to the Covid-19 health crisis.
- Databarracks webinar – The BCPcast live: Covid-19 response
We’re gathering together some of our favourite Business Continuity Podcast guests to review and unpack the business response to Coronavirus. Join the live audience to hear:
- Why is this crisis different to previous...
- Covid-19 and the pressures on in-house IT teams
The current and complete reliance on technology, due to the Coronavirus outbreak, has seen internal IT teams stretched to their full extent as they struggle to keep their law firm functioning seamlessly while the entire workforce works from home...
- CTS launch a free Covid-19 response helpline to support UK&I legal sector
On 15th April 2020, CTS, the cloud provider to the legal sector, has launched a free COVID-19 response helpline. This new service is designed to support the legal sector in overcoming the obstacles presented by remote working over the next couple...
- Databarracks webinar – Pandemic response: how to continue and thrive
For most organisations, an extended outage is something that lasts up to 14 days. But what happens when a crisis goes on much longer?
Now we are settling into working from home, there's time to think about what comes next:
- CTS: Tackling the rising security risks of remote working
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak has left all sectors to consider how best to protect both their workforce and business from the virus. According to the BBC, approximately 1.5 million people regularly work from home but this number, in recent...
- Databarracks webinar - Coronavirus and Pandemic Planning: Ask the Experts
We put your Coronavirus questions to our panel of Business Continuity experts. Hear from the people who managed SARS, Avian and Swine Flu responses for large UK businesses. Find out what can be learned from those incidents and what actions you...
- Databarracks: Pandemic management - an operational approach
Few organisations were prepared for a pandemic of this scale or one that could last for months.
With everyone currently striving to deal with the Coronavirus outbreak, we want to help in any way we can. We’re therefore making our...