- CTS acquires Sprout IT and CBS to enter barristers’ chamber market and form legal sector powerhouse
CTS, the cloud provider to the legal sector, is pleased to announce the acquisitions of two legal specialist MSPs, Sprout IT and City Business Solutions (CBS). This is an important step in CTS’ journey, as the company becomes the leading...
- Taylor Rose TTKW have selected CTS’ Managed Cloud Solution
CTS, the only provider of cloud and managed IT services purely dedicated to the UK & Irish legal sector, is pleased to announce that they have been selected by Taylor Rose TTKW to provide a Managed Cloud solution.
With a rich heritage...
- Databarracks hindsight 20/20: Recovering from disasters in legal
A fire for The Law Society on Chancery Lane.
A flood in the Solicitors Regulation Authority’s office.
A cyber incident.
Hear from the people who actually dealt with these incidents. Find out what went...
- Hindsight 20/20 from Databarracks: Recovering from disasters in legal
You’ll never be more prepared for a disaster than immediately after a crisis. You’ve learned the hard lessons and know exactly what it takes to keep your firm operational.
But you don’t want to suffer every incident just...
- The BCPcast – Episode 2: Business continuity or resilience
There’s been a shift in recent years away from “Business Continuity” to the more holistic “Resilience”. Is it just renaming and rebranding the same job or something more significant?
- Briefing Tiger Team: Forth episode – Risk in remoteness
In a business, as in life, risk is a constant – but the balance of it changes, and rarely as dramatically as in the past year. Our latest Briefing Tiger Team are challenged to explain how the operation of law firm risk management...
- Databarracks webinar: Backup and migrate to Azure with Commvault
The COVID-19 crisis has changed how we use technology to keep our businesses productive.
Your digital transformation is happening with Microsoft Azure. Protect and manage all that cloud data with Commvault — and deliver key business...
- CTS Case study: Memery Crystal
For specialist London-based firm Memery Crystal, being thoughtful is more than just providing a good service to clients – it’s also about thoughtful use of IT. This includes having a cloud-first strategy and solid security practices...
- CTS Case study: Bott and Co
Bott and Co handles thousands of cases to protect consumers and victims. With such a high volume of work, the firm turned to technology solutions to ensure they could handle demand and deliver justice for their clients.
- CTS: Client Engagement: Connecting in the Time of COVID-19
In a very short time, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) health crisis has drastically altered the way businesses and firms operate. With social distancing measures in place, the days of in-person interaction and face-to-face collaboration are over, and...
- CTS: Service excellence is key but firms embracing tech are winning the race
In a digital world, law firms’ technology strategies are key to both profitability and differentiation. Indeed, as Mark A. Cohen, Distinguished Fellow at Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, recently wrote: “Law has...
- CTS webinar: The rising importance of endpoint security for law firms
When: 10:00 to 10:30 on Tuesday 15th September
Law firms have made the fast transition to remote working, with many firms predicting that their teams will continue to work from home frequently for the foreseeable future....
- Databarracks launches season four of The Business Continuity Podcast
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery provider Databarracks today announces the release of the fourth season of The BCPcast.
This season features guests who have managed Business Continuity and Resilience at Experian, the Solicitors...
- Briefing Tiger Team: Third episode – Back to the future
Unable to meet and greet in person, how can law firm marketing and business development professionals find new ways to connect with existing and potential clients, identify and create opportunities, and turn this into all-important profitable...
- Briefing virtual roundtable: The legal workspace, reworked with CTS
What will a leading law firm office, workforce and operating model look like by the end of the year 2020? Following our research report ‘New model legal’, powered by CTS,...