- Aderant wins new contract with leading UK Law Firm
Aderant, the world's largest independent legal software company, announced today that after a competitive search leading UK law firm Burges Salmon has selected the Aderant Expert practice and financial management system (PMS) as an...
- Burges Salmon set to cut up to 31 jobs and freeze salaries
Burges Salmon is set to launch its second redundancy consultation this year, with 31 jobs under threat.
The firm announced today (24 August) that up to 27 support roles could go following a business services staffing review which began in...
- Burges Salmon steals Osborne Clarke's PEP crown in southern battlefield
The battle for supremacy in the South of England legal market saw Bristol heavyweight Burges Salmon overtake arch rival Osborne Clake in average profit per equity (PEP) stakes during the last financial year.
Both firms saw profitability...
- Burges Salmon's PEP beats Osborne Clarke's despite 23 per cent fall
Bristol headquartered Burges Salmon has overtaken local rival Osborne Clarke in terms of average profit per equity partner (PEP).
Burges Salmon unveiled its financial results today, with revenue falling by six per cent during the 2008-09...
- Burges Salmon announces lay-offs with 18 cuts
Burges Salmon has announced a redundancy consultation that could see 18 lawyers lose their jobs.
At the same time as cutting lawyers the firm has also launched a review of its business support function, although there is currently no...