- Brethertons achieve Regional Conveyancing Firm of the Year - Wales and West Midlands
We are delighted to announce that last night, at the annual Law Firm Services Awards, Brethertons were named the ‘Regional Conveyancing Firm of the Year’ for Wales and the West Midlands.
Brethertons conveyancing team, who work...
- New senior associate strengthening residential property litigation at Brethertons
We are thrilled to welcome Bukola Obadun-Craigs as a senior associate to the residential property management team, underpinning our strategy to deliver excellence to our customer base within this growing sector.
- Brethertons annual staff conference 2018 strengthens employee engagement
On Thursday 5th July, Brethertons held its second Annual Staff Conference. It was a fantastic opportunity for employees across all practice areas and all regional offices to come together to discuss strategy, customers and get involved in team...
- New specialist joins Brethertons to lead wills, trusts and probate team
This week, Brethertons welcome Daniel Boyle as the new Head of Department to its experienced Wills, Trusts and Probate team. Daniel joins Brethertons from the Oxford office of national firm Knight’s 1759 where he was a Senior...
- Brethertons announced as Conveyancing Firm of the Year - Midlands
At a glittering ceremony at the Rum Warehouse in Liverpool, Brethertons picked up the ‘Conveyancing Firm of the Year’ Award for the Midlands at the Eclipse Legal Modern Law Conveyancing Awards.
The firm, spanning Warwickshire...
- Brethertons named as top choice in the UK’s private rented sector for legal services
The firm fought off tough competition to be shortlisted, and was announced as the winner of the ‘Legal Services Award’ at the inaugural Private Rented Sector Awards 2017 held in London on 20 April. The judges singled out the glowing...
- Brethertons shortlisted in national conveyancing awards
Leading legal services provider, Brethertons has beaten off tough competition to be shortlisted for the Eclipse Proclaim Modern Law Conveyancing Awards 2017 in the ‘Conveyancing Firm of the Year - Midlands’ category.
- Brethertons has had a SpecialEffect
Based near Witney in Oxfordshire, SpecialEffect ‘puts fun and inclusion back into the lives of people with physical disabilities by helping them to play video games’. It’s a charity like few others; the team work with people of...
- Brethertons wins family law firm of the year award in the Midlands
The Family Law Awards recognise the important work of family lawyers, and celebrate their many successes and outstanding achievements. The judges were on the lookout for evidence of a firm which really stands out from the crowd with some...
- Brethertons' CEO Sally Jones wins at Symphony Legal Awards
Solicitors firm Brethertons LLP are celebrating after their chief operating officer Sally Jones, won Non Lawyer of the Year at the Symphony Legal Awards.
The annual event...
- Law firm’s knowledge transfer partnership with academics grows profits and client satisfaction
An academic audit of a law firm’s business has broken down its offering into more than 300 ‘products’ as part of a radical and so far successful attempt to increase profits.
The survey of 17-partner Oxford solicitors...
- ERMA award for Oxfordshire solicitor
Roger Hardwick, head of residential leasehold at Brethertons has won Regional Professional of the Year for a third time at industry awards, the ERMAs 2016.
The awards celebrate achievement in property...
- Brethertons takes up Residence in New Bicester Landmark
Bicester solicitors Brethertons, have come a step closer to opening their brand-new offices in Franklins House, Bicester, with today’s acceptance of the keys to their new property.
Partner Steven Neasham...
- Brand new school sponsored by Brethertons opening in Sierra Leone
Excitement is building for the grand opening of Good News Pentecostal Community School, Sierra Leone, which Brethertons is delighted to have sponsored.
What was once an unloved patch of wasteland has been transformed into a two classroom...
- What happens when disaster happens in legal business? - LPM magazine, April 2016
Resource - 12/04/2016 : ADDS, Advanced Legal, brethertons, Counterculture, General, Legal Practice Management, Paragon LawSelect, project management, stepien lake, tv edwards, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
This month LPM magazine finds out how and why things can go wrong!