- Aderant Spotlight Analytics
Enhance overall firm performance with comprehensive business intelligence software
The practice of law is undergoing dynamic changes. With...
- Five things you can do to ensure you make a big difference
As an employee it helps to think of the company that you work for as your own. In other words what would you do to make it more profitable, to grow the revenue, add new products, improve customer service or create a more efficient process....
- Entertaining employees - the tax treatment of entertainment expenses
The tax treatment of entertainment expenses can be a complex area, particularly when looking at the distinction between staff entertaining and business entertaining. Here we take a look at some of the basics.
- Social media for law firms: benefits, risks, and generating business online
Solicitors are risk averse by nature and the perceived risks of social media marketing can put a lot of law firms off. However, social media is becoming ever more prevalent in modern culture. This head-in-the-sand approach could mean law firms...
- What perks do you expect your employer to offer?
The bar is being raised as employers compete with each other to get the best people on board and improve their employee retention rates. Organisations and their suppliers are coming up with all kinds of benefits to entice candidates...
- Low pay awards here to stay, the latest findings show
Pay rises for the remainder of 2013 are likely to be no more than 2% on average, according to the latest findings from pay specialists XpertHR.
The new analysis covers pay awards made in the three months to the end of July 2013, and shows...