- iManage honored for ‘Best Use of Technology’ at the Eclipse Proclaim Modern Law Awards 2018
- Aerohive receives champion ranking in enterprise wired and wireless LAN access infrastructure vendor landscape report
Aerohive has announced that it was ranked as a Champion in the Vendor Landscape: Enterprise Wired and Wireless LAN report, an independent analyst report published by...
- Tikit is partner of the year
Tikit, part of the BT Group and leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, has been recognised by its technology partners for exceptional performance....
- Eclipse Legal Systems wins ‘Job Creator of the Year’ award
Eclipse Legal Systems, the Law Society Endorsed provider of legal software solutions, is delighted to announce its recent win in the ‘Job Creator of...
- Have you heard about our ISO awards?
Archive Document Data Storage (ADDS) is proud to announce that we have not only maintained our ISO 9001 : 2000 award over the last six years, but we have also recently been awarded ISO certification in two more areas! Each certification is...
- David Gilroy of Conscious attends Manchester Legal Awards
David Gilroy, Director of stuff and things at Conscious Solutions;
'I had the pleasure of attending the Manchester Legal Awards this year....
- Total scoops O2 Wholesale Partner of the Year again
Cheltenham based telecoms company Total has been named O2 Wholesale Partner of the Year for the second year in a row.
Total’s longstanding relationship with O2 has gone from strength to strength over the years...
- New study reveals lack of BYOD strategy could be an IT nightmare waiting to happen
Resource - 17/01/2014 : 3D printing, Altodigital, altodigital apprentice, Altodigital news, apprentice scheme, award, BYOD, cost analysis, cost savings, data protection, data security, Digital document management, document management solutions, document management systems, document security, Document security solutions, document solutions, document workflow, effective organisation, fleet, General print, greener enterprise, greener printing, greener working, handling Print, law firm, law firms, legal, Legal News, legal technology, managed document services, managed print services, maximise productivit, mobile print technologies, News, optimise, optimising print, print, print infrastructure, print management software, print security, print services, printing, reduce power consumption, reducing admin hours, reducing print, reducing print costs, revolutionise organisational infrastructure, save money, save time, streamline, sustainable printing, workflow, y mds, Technology, Practice Management
- 63% of UK businesses admit to not having a BYOD and mobile print strategy
- 0% have experienced network security issues as a result
- Rise in mobile print – but staff still using...