- Introhive: Where does AI fit in?
In a 2019 study, Infosys uncovered that more than 76% of business leaders believe that AI is pivotal to their organization’s success. Of those who responded, companies that had already implemented AI saw an average revenue boost of 39%...
- Remote work is here to stay, according to Introhive
Current remote work statistics tell us that 18% of executives work remotely more often than on-site, and another 18% work remotely one to three times per week.
In the United States alone, 4.7 million people (which equates to 3.4% of the...
- How Introhive can help you unlock team productivity and performance
There’s no doubt that remote workforces rely on technology today more than ever before to stay connected and aligned.
Even pre-COVID-19, the growth of remote workforces was on the rise. A recent survey from FlexJobs analyzed U.S....
- Zero touch CRM: The Peppermint and Introhive approach
Time and time again, we hear from law firms that their partners and attorneys simply don’t have the time to use CRM, that their time is better suited in front of clients for billable hours and moving the firm forward.
- Briefing 5P webcast: Elevating client relationships to trusted business partnerships with Introhive
The first in Briefing’s 5P series of webinars for 2020 focuses on the process that lies behind strengthening law firm-client relationships into trusted partnerships. Editor-in-chief Richard Brent is joined by Lindsey Elliott, general...
- Briefing 5P webinar: Learn how to elevate your firm’s client relationship to a trusted business partnership
Briefing 5P is back with a series of monthly live webinars, ahead of the main event later in the year, to help law firms navigate the complex issues of our time.
Each month, Briefing will uncover...
- McCann FitzGerald invests in Introhive Relationship Intelligence
One of Ireland’s premier law firms, McCann FitzGerald, has added Introhive’s enterprise relationship management platform to their suite of AI-driven legal technology.
“Whether we’re developing our own...
- Introhive: How to turn human and relationship capital into financial capital
Author – Alan Mercer, Industry Director – Legal Services
Increasing profitable revenue is a key objective for any business. However, in 2018, the top 100 UK law firms reported an average growth in revenue of...
- Connecting to the lonely client: how to bolster relationships in uncertain times
In the midst of a global pandemic and a rapid shift towards a new normal, nurturing positive client relationships is more important than ever before. Ensuring you remain an essential part of your clients’ path to success — and remain...
- Introhive case study: Howard Kennedy
Howard Kennedy Increases User Adoption of CRM & Grows the Firm’s Marketable Database by 400% With Introhive’s Relationship Intelligence Automation
As one of London’s top law firms, Howard...
- Introhive case study: Lupton Fawcett
Lupton Fawcett invests in relationship intelligence to increase client satisfaction and realizes a 350% return on investment.
Lupton Fawcett is a commercial law firm with offices in Leeds, Sheffield and York....
- Introhive, Passle and Achert webinar: Connecting to the lonely client - maintaining key relationships during COVID-19
The sudden transition to work-from-home has heightened the need for firms to connect with clients and understand their unique needs. But this disruption in our usual routines can easily cause a breakdown in communication, or worse, a tone-deaf...
Introhive’s AI-powered platform automates manual data entry in CRM and unlocks the power of your firm’s relationships - so, partners, solicitors and business development can spend more time servicing clients, prospecting new business...
- BMS Funding announce integration with Claim Technology, introducing a revolutionary AI claims platform for digital self-serve
BMS Funding are known for their innovation and expertise in response to new legislation, conceived in response to the 2013 Jackson Reforms. Since then, their next-gen solutions make it possible for claimants to continue to benefit from...
- Briefing supplement: Processing power
Resource - 01/05/2018 : artificial intelligence, automation, axiom, client relationship management, Contract Express, dac beachcroft, dentons, document automation, imanage, IntApp, Introhive, kennedys, Penningtons Manches, robotic process automation, RPC, the Computing Technology Industry Association, Thomson Reuters, Technology
Briefing supplement: Processing powers
In this latest special spotlight supplement, Briefing...