- Ten10 Group opens new office in Raleigh, North Carolina
Ten10 Group, a UK based provider of Software Quality Engineering and Testing Services is pleased to announce the opening of its North American office.
CEO Chris Shaw comments: “The US represents a large...
- Ten10 voted top five place to work in UK for Graduates
We are delighted to announce that graduates have voted Ten10 the fifth best place to work in the UK, following the results released from The Job Crowd’s Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2019/20 survey. Over 350 companies were...
- Testing document management systems in the legal sector
The document management system (DMS) is a central component of a firm’s IT systems. When looking to upgrade, a robust test approach will provide confidence that the new system will work effectively.
Whether a firm is...
- Seminar: Quality engineering - the future of testing
The phrase “Quality Engineering” (QE) is becoming commonplace in the software testing and quality assurance (QA) world. Whilst debates over the relationship and differences between software testing and QA are well established,...
- Webinar: Top 5 reasons why agile fails
Agile is an iterative approach to software delivery. Old methods, such as the waterfall methodology, do not deliver solutions as quickly and efficiently, often taking many months, or even years for a viable solution to be delivered.
- Ten10 roundtable: Testing document management systems in the legal sector
For the majority of law firms, their DMS will likely be tightly integrated with other applications. These could be New Business Intake systems, ethical walls and confidentiality managers, or simply the Microsoft office suite with many plugins....
- Event: Test automation, tool and the future
Please join Ten10 and Adrian Brown, Head of Fusion QA at ICAP for an evening seminar on test automation.
Arrivals are from 6pm where welcome drinks will be served. The seminar presentations will start promptly at 6:30pm...
- Case study: Crowdsourced mobile testing of html email templates
The client: An international law firm with over 2500 lawyers in offices around the world
Ten10 services: Test strategy, mobile...
- Ten10 named fastest-growing mid-sized business in Surrey, Sussex and Kent
Ten10, the UK’s leading independent software testing company, is delighted to be named the fastest-growing, mid-sized business in Surrey, Sussex and Kent by accountancy and business advisory firm BDO LLP.
BDO’s Best in Business...
- Types of testing – An introduction to the different types of software testing
This article was written by Thomas Crabtree, head of service development and learning at Ten10
Testing is all about providing information to stakeholders about the quality of a system. There are a number...
- Automation Webinar: How should your approach to test automation change when you have multi-app requirements?
Much of the common materials and guidance published about test automation assumes that there is one application being developed and looks at how automated GUI tests can be used to accelerate regression testing of the product.
- Ten10 case study: Application performance testing using Microsoft’s Silverlight and Visual Studio technologies
The client: A leading law firm, specialising in personal injury claims management
Technologies: Microsoft’s Silverlight and Visual Studio
Ten10 is the UK’s leading independent software testing consultancy and a proven and trusted partner to the legal sector. We provide clients with an end-to-end range of software testing services including test consultancy, managed delivery,...