- Briefing on: Reviewing resourcing in 2015
Resource - 08/10/2015 : aderant, apprentices, ashurst, BA Insight, berwin leighton paisner, bird & bird, dac beachcroft, diversity, employee engagement, inclusion, Informance, King & Wood Mallesons, Lawyers on Demand, lexisnexis, Mater Brown, mobile working, regression analysis, reverse mentoring, social mobility, stress management, training, unconscious bias, Vodafone, weightmans, Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance
Something for everyone?
Chris Oglethorpe, HR director at Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co, explains the importance of data to improving employee engagement, plus perspectives on delivering ...
- Briefing on: Pricing, projects, productisation
Resource - 01/09/2015 : aderant, Allen & Overy, Allens, belfast, delivery, dwf, flexible resourcing, paul hastings, pinsent masons, pipeline, pricing, productisation, project management, Seyfarth Shaw, thomson reuters elite, winckworth sherwood, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD
Power to the pipeline
Jason Haines outlines how Allen & Overy is responding to clients' disruptive delivery preferences. And more on the vital 5 Ps of...
- Walker Morris chooses Aderant Expert practice management system
UK commercial law firm Walker Morris LLP has selected Aderant Expert to implement as its new practice management system. After a rigorous selection process, Walker Morris determined that the Aderant technology is the...
- New eDOCS integration with Aderant CompuLaw abates risk potential and streamlines workflow for law firm docketing teams
Aderant, the world’s largest independent legal software company, is pleased to announce a new integration between Aderant CompuLaw and OpenText’s eDOCS electronic document management system. The integration...
- Legal software company Aderant partners with Cristo Rey community education program for low income students
Chris Giglio, Chief Executive Officer of Aderant, the world’s largest independent legal software company, announced today that Aderant has joined other leading Atlanta companies as a corporate job sponsor for...
- Legal software company Aderant announces record growth in 2015
Aderant, the world’s largest independent legal software company, announced record client activity for first half of 2015. This performance immediately follows a record second half in 2014, driven by law firms...
- Top UK and European law firms attend largest Aderant EMEA user conference to date
Last month, more than 120 law firm leaders from across the UK and Europe assembled in London for the most successful Momentum EMEA conference to date. The conference was held at the beautiful Mondrian Hotel at Sea...
- Next generation of Aderant Expert On the Go Time mobile app now available
Aderant, the world’s largest independent legal software company, announced today the release of the latest version of Aderant Expert On the Go Time. The new mobile application is currently available in both the...
- Holland & Knight switches to Aderant Expert legal software
Aderant, the world’s largest independent legal software company, announced today that a leading global law firm, Holland & Knight, has selected Aderant Expert as...
- Aderant Momentum EMEA conference
This year we’re excited to bring your Momentum EMEA conference to the Mondrian Hotel at Sea Containers, in central London on 10 ...
- Aderant continues to build momentum in Europe
Aderant, the world’s largest independent legal software company, has opened registration for the 2015 Momentum EMEA conference, taking place 10-11 June at the ...
- Huge turnout for Aderant Global Momentum conference in New Orleans
Rolling in at historic levels, law firm professionals from 11 countries came together for Aderant’s Global Momentum conference April 20-23 at the Hyatt Regency in New Orleans. The two-and-a-half day conference...
- Briefing on: Asia-Pacific opportunities in 2015
Resource - 14/04/2015 : aderant, advertising, ASEAN, Asia-Pacific, Australia, berwin leighton paisner, bird & bird, brand, china, currency, developing economies, expansion, foreign direct investment, Indonesia, King & Wood Mallesons, knowledge, law firm flotation, lexisdraft, lexisnexis, litigation, Malaysia, merger, outbound investment, RPC, Singapore, Slater and Gordon, trowers & hamlins, Western Union, withers, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
Economies of scale
China has told the world it will soon be a net supplier of capital - outbound investment set to overtake foreign direct investment into its notoriously high-growth economy. And it's...
- Aderant gains market-leading presence in continental Europe with the acquisition of Timesoft
Aderant, the world’s largest independent legal software company, today announced a deal to acquire Timesoft, a market-leading software and services company based in Baarn, Netherlands. The acquisition...
- Bird & Bird wins prestigious award for pricing and profitability initiative powered by Aderant MatterWorks
Managing partner Forum recognises Bird & Bird for best use of systems & technology
Aderant proudly congratulates Bird...