- V4Bprofessions - July tax funding
Is your cashflow ready for July tax deadlines?
V4Bprofessions can help keep your cash flowing without large outlays.
- V4B Professions - what we do: helping your business grow through equipment finance
V4B Professions is here to help your business grow
Tailored finance solutions
Our experts are able to tailor solutions for your business for any purpose.
Any size company...
- V4B company intro
Managing your cash flow can be hard sometimes. But don't worry, you are not alone. V4B are here to help.
- Simple, straight forward funding for your Professional Indemnity Insurance (PII) premiums
Professional Indemnity Insurance premiums can often be one of the largest single costs a legal firm can have. As a result of this, it is usually the case that Law Firms prefer to spread this cost throughout the year breaking it into...
- Legal practices learn how to solve cash flow issues resulting from tax liabilities
For many legal practices, regardless of their strength or viability, the aftermath of July tax payments has resulted in strain on available cash flow.
As many practices have already discovered, there is another way. With...
- Don't let your July tax bill tip the scales
￼In January this year, V4Bprofessions saw a large amount of transactions being funded by our funders relating to tax liabilities.
July can be a taxing time for firms within the Professions arena especially the legal...
- Taking the heat out of your 31 July tax deadline
July can be a taxing time for firms within the Professions arena especially the legal sector, as they typically find themselves under pressure to pay the second and final portion of their income tax liability for the financial year. Even the most...
- What does a Tory government mean for your money?
After clinching a political win that no one expected, a conservative government is set to rule the country for a further five years.
Before today, a predicted coalition forced party manifestos into obscurity, but now the Conservatives have...
- Crime duty tender deadline: midday on Tuesday 5 May
The tender for crime duty work provider contracts will close at midday on Tuesday 5 May. Firms who plan to submit tenders may find the following advice useful:
- Court fees increase from Monday 9th March
The House of Lords has approved the government's increase in civil court fees, which means the increase will commence on Monday 9 March - much earlier than expected.
The Ministry of Justice has advised that:
From Monday 9...
- Professions funding team at V4B has earned a life of their own
In 2014 V4B launched their Professions Department with the goal of helping clients to access fixed term, unsecured practice funding. Initially focusing of Tax and VAT funding solutions, the department quickly gained a reputation for...
- Festive self assessment tax returns reach record levels
A record number of self assessment tax returns were completed during the festive season, HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) has revealed.
The latest figures from HMRC show that 1,773 tax returns were submitted online on 25 December 2014, up...
- Solicitors targeted in new tax crackdown
HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) is targeting solicitors with a new tax-gathering campaign.
The Solicitors’ Tax Campaign, which was launched on 8 December, is the latest in a series of HMRC initiatives giving specific groups of...
- Loans to spread the cost of tax demands
Our tax loan facility, used by many professionals over the years, has been designed to allow you to spread the cost of your tax demand into manageable monthly payments allowing you to take control of your cash flow.
We can make payment...
- HMRC asset seizures from self-employed hit new high
Businesses facing cash flow issues urged to find funding before looming January 31 tax deadline
HM Revenue and Customs seized assets from a new high of 1,488 self-assessed taxpayers – many of whom are self-employed...