- CFOs and financial directors in UK law firms: time to ease the pressure
Resource - 15/04/2014 : business management software, finance management in law firms, finance software, legal it, Legal News, legal technology, lexisnexis, lexisnexis enterprise solutions, risk, risk and compliance, risk limitation in law firms, solicitors regulation authority, SRA, UK law firms, Human Resources, Technology
Adoption of industry-wide financial management best practice key to risk limitation in law firms
The last few years have been tumultuous for the legal sector. Many law firms are in financial difficulty and to add to...
- Cutting the costs on document management: A new view on paper
Nigel Johnson, ICT manager at Knights, talks about changing the way law firms think about printing and cutting the cost of document production with Altodigital
K nights is a perfect example of an innovative firm...
- Intellectual property specialist, Forresters, selects Lexis InterAction for superior functionality
Forresters, a firm of UK and European Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys, has chosen CRM solution Lexis InterAction from LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions...
- The content clients want to see on your firm’s website
How are you using your law firm’s website? Do you simply see it as a place clients visit to obtain telephone numbers and email addresses? Or do you treat it as your 24/7 shop window by filling it choc-full of relevant, useful content...
- Next generation client portal solutions will take your law firm to new ground
Discover what they are and how they can benefit your law firm
Download the PDF above to find out about:
- The benefits of cloud computing
- Working together for a superior customer experience
- Diversity fails to pay off at the top as US firms in London dominated by male partners
US firms in London continue to be dominated by men, with women representing just 17.6 per cent of UK partners across the top 30 international firms present in the City in 2013.
The percentage shows a slight movement on the figure...
- Fixed fees: winding down the clock
This blog post was also featured as a column in issue no.2 of Legal Practice Management magazine. Download LPM magazine to...
- Impact of recession continues to dominate FDs’ views of the future for big firms
News Article - 28/02/2014 : finance directors, fixed fees, law firm finance directors, profit risks, risk and compliance, survey, The Thomson Reuters annual survey of finance directors, UK law firms, Finance, Risk & Compliance
A survey of top 100 law firm finance directors has shown the consequences of the recent economic downturn continue to dominate predictions for the future, with regulatory and compliance work forecast to grow fastest and public sector work...
- Eclipse fundraising generates £9,600 for charity
News Article - 25/02/2014 : charity, Eclipse legal systems, fundraising, Legal News, legal practice management software, legal software, practice management, Technology, UK law firms, Technology, Practice Management
Eclipse raffle raises much needed funds for four local causes
Staff at Yorkshire-based Eclipse Legal Systems...
- Are more law firms using Apple? – Clio's Apple in law offices report
News Article - 24/02/2014 : Apple, Apple devices, Clio, cloud, infographic, Legal Practice Management, legal software, legal technology, legal trends, report, UK law firms, Technology, Practice Management
The results are in: law firms love their Apple devices more than ever.
More lawyers and law firms are turning to Apple devices to run their firms. Why? Download the PDF above to read Clio's annual 'Apple in...
- Weightmans consolidates technology platform with 3E and MatterSphere for enhanced stability
News Article - 21/02/2014 : 3E, document management, financial management, legal it, Legal News, legal software, legal technology, Matter Management, mattersphere, thomson reuters elite, Thomson Reuters Elite's Enterprise Business Management Solution, UK law firms, weightmans, Finance, Technology
Top UK firm replaces disparate software applications with Thomson Reuters Elite’s Enterprise Business Management Solution
- 50 secrets for law firms to make more fees via LinkedIn
Another marketing guide from Conscious Solutions
This booklet aims to give you some quick wins. With only a bit of time set...
- Quality Solicitors Clarke & Son increase productivity by using BigHand Go
Case Study - 03/02/2014 : BigHand, BigHand Go, digital dictation, legal it, Legal News, legal software, legal technology, Quality Solicitors, Quality Solicitors Clarke & Son, speech recognition, UK law firms, workflow, Technology
“With this workflow visibility, fee earners can easily decide whether to send work directly to secretaries or other members of the team. That’s especially useful when working from home, because you can easily judge where is best...
- Future focused: The OLIL 2013 report
A view into the future of legal business
When you put over 100 operational leaders from the top of the legal sector in a room, you can learn a lot about their business in a very short time. The trick is capturing that...
- DictateNow goes the extra mile: It’s not just lawyers that work weekends
At DictateNow we are renowned for offering a fast turnaround on transcription work, usually about 45 minutes for a typical 10 minute 1000 word...