- Video: FRS102 and the impact on law firms
Video length: 4 min 45 secs
In this video, David Snell, David Thurkettle and Katie Poole discuss the new UK GAAP and what these changes mean for law firms.
- Why choose The Legal Copywriting Company
Video length: 1 min 30 secs
Information about The Legal Copywriting Company, specialising in legal copy and content marketing services to United Kingdom and New Zealand law professionals.
- Quiss case study: JCP Solicitors
Eliminating downtime with efficient, professionally delivered IT services
“Quiss was given glowing references and after...
- Quill Pinpoint announces four traineeship openings
Following increased demand for its outsourced legal accounts service, Quill Pinpoint has re-launched its traineeship scheme and is currently...
- LSSA appoints new chairman from Advanced Legal
Advanced Legal has announced that Glyn Morris, principal product manager from Advanced Legal has been appointed as the new chairman...
- XRef now working with the majority of top 20 UK firms
Only half way through 2014, this year is turning out to be even more successful than the last for lawyer-based firm, XRef. A snowball effect which is...
- ‘QS Price Promise’ to launch in September
QualitySolicitors is to launch its ‘QS Price Promise’ in September, combined with a national TV advertising campaign, the network has revealed.
The concept, announced by QS founder Craig Holt in December, has been piloted in...
- Quiss case study: Freeth Cartwright
The enduring success of IT outsourcing
Freeths is a major national law firm offering a wide range of services to commercial and private clients across the entire legal spectrum.
The firm opened its tenth...
- Video: PwC's 2013 Law Firms' Survey
Video length: 2 mins 24 secs
In this video David Snell, of PwC shares, the key themes in this year's Law Firms Survey and the outlook ahead for the legal sector.
- Three must-have paper reducing technologies
Two million pages are printed every minute across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). That’s the equivalent of chopping down 63 trees per minute* or a volume of paper to cover almost 17.5 football stadium. If the paperless office is...
- Advanced Legal launches practice management solution in Northern Ireland
More than 50 law firms attended launch event
Advanced Legal (Advanced) has launched its ALB practice management solution into the...
- Another good month for Tikit!
Top 100 UK firm, Brabners, have signed with Tikit for HP WorkSite as a replacement to their Axiaa document management system and existing Carpe Diem client Rosenblatt are the latest firm to ask Tikit to provide Carpe Diem Mobile to all of their...
- ILFM obtains ACCA exemption
The ILFM are delighted to announce that we have been busy working with ACCA to achieve exemptions from two of the ACCA...
- The speculation surrounding the SRA’s proposed changes to the minimum compulsory level of professional indemnity cover
Blog post - 04/07/2014 : Finance, Janine Parker, Legal Practice Management, Legal Practice Management magazine, practice management, pricing, professional indemnity, risk and compliance, solicitors regulation authority, SRA, UK law firms, Finance, Practice Management
This sponsored content was also featured as a column in the June 2014 issue of Legal Practice Management magazine. To...
- Should lower costs lead to lower prices
The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) recently concluded the following consultations and the outcome will be eagerly awaited by a range of stakeholders in the legal services market:
- Compensation Arrangements Review: the...