- From here to maternity by Emma Sell, Brahams Dutt Badrick French
This article was also featured as a column in the October 2016 issue of LPM. To read the issue in full, ...
- Positive thinking? Totum market report October 2016
Resource - 10/10/2016 : agile working, bid executive roles in law firms, brexit, business development executive roles in law firms, flexible working, General, law firm hr roles, law firm marketing jobs, law firms, legal hr jobs, Totum, totum partners, UK law firms, Human Resources
The summer months were strange. It was hard to get away from the Brexit vote and its ramifications. And yet, at the same time, nothing happened. We have been told, an awful lot, that ‘Brexit means Brexit’,...
- Redbrick Solutions assists firms in securing affordable indemnity insurance
Resource - 22/09/2016 : 360 legal group, indemnity insurance, law firms, marsh's lawyer practice, practice management, Redbrick Solutions, SRA, SRA requirements, UK law firms, Finance, Practice Management
Despite up to a third of firms moving their renewal date since the liberalisation of the PII market three years ago, brokers are still expecting 90% of firms to need to renew on the traditional 1 October deadline.
- International law firm BLP gains instant financial insights with Qlik
News Article - 22/09/2016 : berwin leighton paisner, blp, Finance, Informance, informance qlik, legal tech, Qlik, QlikView, qlikview business discovery platform, UK law firms, uk top 100 law firm, Finance, Technology
Informance is pleased to announce that international law firm Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has rolled out the QlikView Business Discovery platform to its 1,400 plus employees worldwide. QlikView is used to streamline financial...
- Interview with Peter Baverstock of LEAP UK on Wills and Probate
Peter Baverstock is CEO of LEAP UK, which offers cutting edge case management systems, including wills and probate forms and materials, to small law firms. In a recent interview Peter talks about how the company has been updating...
- A better way to manage your legal records and save money
Resource - 15/09/2016 : ADDS, Archive Document Data Solutions, Archive Document Data Storage, document scanning, file queen, law firm, managing legal records, Optimal character recognisation, UK law firms, Finance, Practice Management
Records management costs can run high in a law office. Solicitors sift through enormous amounts of files on a daily basis, and there’s no getting around the need to keep information organised and accessible....
- Why BigHand Now is the smarter choice for task management at Morecrofts Solicitors
Morecrofts Solicitors, one of Liverpool’s oldest Family Law solicitors and most respected Private and Commercial law firms choose BigHand’s task delegation tool, BigHand Now to increase the visibility of...
- Wedlake Bell, asb law, Bircham Dyson Bell all choose Intelligent Office
A busy period sees Intelligent Office UK secure five new clients, three contract renewals and the extension of services to other clients.
Intelligent Office UK continues to leverage its position as the leading...
- South East Asia Elite report: UK firms win big in ASEAN market
The Lawyer has today released the second edition of the South East Asia Elite report, which reveals firms with flexible business arrangements are the fastest growing in this promising but extremely competitive market.
- The speculation surrounding the SRA’s proposed changes to the minimum compulsory level of professional indemnity cover
Resource - 27/01/2016 : Finance, Janine Parker, Legal Practice Management, Legal Practice Management magazine, practice management, pricing, professional indemnity, risk and compliance, solicitors regulation authority, SRA, UK law firms, Finance, Practice Management
This blog post by Janine Parker from Paragon International Insurance Brokers was also featured as a column in the ...
- When underwriters consider insuring a law firm, one of the key pricing factors is the amount of conveyancing a practice does. Why?
This blog post by Janine Parker from Paragon International Insurance Brokers was also featured as a column in the April 2014 issue of ...
- Into sustainable growth? The Operational Leaders in Legal 2014 report
Resource - 09/03/2015 : Am Law firms, legal support network research, OLIL 2014 conference, OLIL2014, Operational leaders, Operational Leaders In Legal conference, Reports, Research, UK law firms, UK top 100 law firms, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Tomorrow's challenges and opportunities for operational leaders in legal business
What price process?
On 26 November 2014 we polled our 100+ audience at the ...
- PwC 2014 law firm survey: UK operating and financial performance
Most UK law firms have increased fee income and profits in the last year; however, fees and gross profit per chargeable hour has fallen indicating pricing pressures. Pricing decisions have a big impact on profitability and we expect this to be an...
- PwC law firms' survey: threats to your business growth of your firm
Buoyed by current year performance, the vast majority of UK law firms are confident about their future growth. In addition, the appetite for mergers remains very strong with a number of firms expecting a merger of some sort in the next three...
- Get your firms' contingency plan in order
This blog post was also featured as a column in the September 2014 issue of Legal Practice Management magazine....