- Browne Jacobson names School for Parents as charity for the year
Nottingham law firm Browne Jacobson has announced independent organisation ‘School for Parents’ as its charity for 2017-18.
School for Parents, originally part of Scope, became an independent charity in 2001 and provides...
- Addleshaw Goddard's head of resourcing plays instrumental role in challenging legal apprenticeship funding
The successful appeal, will see the funding band for firms bringing in solicitor apprentices from 1st May 17, increase from £21,00 to £27,000 – the maximum amount of funds an employer who pays the levy can use towards an...
- Addleshaw Goddard's brand has strengthened amongst top legal services buyers
Addleshaw Goddard a frontrunner in Acritas UK Law Firm Brand Index 2017
Addleshaw Goddard has been ranked 15th in the UK in an...
- Norton Rose Fulbright global antitrust and competition team named world's top law firm for knowledge resources
Global law firm Norton Rose Fulbright has been ranked first for antitrust client alerts in a survey by leading competition review Concurrences at the Antitrust...
- Allen & Overy win Queen's Award for Enterprise for promoting opportunity through social mobility
Allen & Overy has been awarded a prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the category of Promoting Opportunity through Social Mobility, a new category for...
- Brethertons named the top legal services provider for the private and rented sector
We fought off tough competition to be shortlisted, and was announced as the winner of the ‘Legal Services Award’ at the inaugural Private Rented Sector Awards 2017 held in London on 20 April. The judges singled out the glowing...
- Norton Rose Fulbright and R3 launch white paper on application of blockchain and distributed ledger technology in the insurance sector
- As a sector, the insurance industry is particularly well placed to benefit from distributed ledger technology and applications enabled by it, such as smart contracts
- The automation and digitization of the insurance value chain...
- Norton Rose Fulbright named in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2017
Global law firm Norton Rose Fulbright has been included in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2017. The Times Top 50 Employers for Women is published in...
- A double win for Brethertons: top choice in the UK for the property management industry legal services and arrears recovery
The firm fought off tough competition to be shortlisted, and was announced as the winner of two categories, ‘Legal Services Award’ and ‘Arrears Recovery Company of the Year’ at the prestigious News on the Block Property...
- HFW merges with US firm Legge Farrow in major strategic drive into US energy and marine markets
Houston is an important geographical market for HFW and its clients, being a key touchpoint for several of the firm’s chosen sectors –energy, marine and aviation in particular. The city is second only to New York as a home to Fortune...
- Holland & Knight live on Aderant Expert in 13 months
News Article - 16/09/2016 : aderant, Aderant budgetwise, aderant expert, Aderant expert time, Aderant MatterWorks, Budgetwise, Holland & Knight, law firms, legal tech, matterworks, Paperless Billing, Technology, UK law firm, Technology
Legal software company Aderant announced today that leading global law firm, Holland & Knight, is live and fully operational on Aderant Expert after a short 13-month implementation. Holland & Knight is a global...
- Eclipse works in conjunction with UCL Consultants Ltd to develop Proclaim Case Management Software solution
News Article - 15/09/2016 : case management, eclipse, Eclipse legal systems, practice management, proclaim case management, proclaim case management software solution, Technology, UCL consultants ltd, UK law firm, Technology, Practice Management
Eclipse Legal Systems, the sole Law Society Endorsed legal...
- Taylor Walton improves the accuracy and reliability of its financial reporting with Qlik
Since implementing Qlik from business intelligence expert Informance, regional law firm Taylor Walton now has a comprehensive financial management platform that has enabled it to automate and streamline its reporting processes and...
- Ringrose Law to implement Eclipse's Proclaim PMS
News Article - 02/09/2014 : Eclipse legal systems, legal it, legal practice management software, legal technology, personal injury software, practice management, practice management software, UK law firm, Technology, Practice Management
Eclipse's Proclaim Practice Management Software solution chosen for leading law firm
Full service law firm, Ringrose Law, is implementing the Proclaim Practice Management Software solution from ...
- Top 50 UK law firm, Speechly Bircham go live on ARCS2G!
Speechly Bircham is a full-service law firm with over 200 lawyers, headquartered in London, working with business and private clients across the UK and internationally and focussing on the financial services, private wealth, technology, real...