- Hot off the press: Leading firm Lester Aldridge implements Novaplex Template Studio
Novaplex has completed another successful implementation of Template Studio Software at Lester Aldridge “The migration to Aderant Expert meant we had to revisit our existing template environment and, after reviewing the market, we selected...
- Still using Office2010 and old legacy document creation solutions? See how Novaplex can help you
Microsoft Office 10 is still in use in organisations and also on many home PCs. The deadline, which is fast approaching is 13 October 2020. It is strongly advised that you upgrade as Microsoft will no longer provide security updates...
- Intapp Virtual Connect
For years, professional and financial services firms have faced increasing pressure to improve business outcomes. Rising competition, growing client demands, and the need for modern technology amid the COVID-19 pandemic have accelerated the need...
- NetDocuments offers integrated e-signing with Scrive
Resource - 22/09/2020 : AI, artificial intelligence, cloud, cloud based DMS, collaboration, document management, email management, governance, productivity, risk & compliance, saas, Saas document management, security, Technology
- Webinar wrap up – How to avoid matter leakage, with Clocktimizer
Yesterday we co-hosted a webinar covering the best ways to identify and avoid matter leakage. We were joined by Jessica Davis, Director of Matter Performance and Service Innovation at McCarter &...
- Town Legal ensures standardised and streamlined document creation with template management solution, BigHand Outline
Town Legal LLP, a leading boutique planning law firm based in London, has chosen BigHand’s document template solution, BigHand Outline, to standardise and streamline its legal document creation.
Gavin Curtis, IT Manager at Town Legal...
- Repstor continues to convert the legal world to Microsoft 365
Repstor, the Microsoft 365-based matter management specialist, has seen demand for its Custodian for Legal™ matter lifecycle management and interest in its new Repstor for Teams™ solutions soar...
- Briefing 5P and sa.global webcast: Identifying tech that provides sustainable gains both to your firm and your clients
Tackling the complex tension between increasing profitability and delivering high-quality work has never been more important to law firms. Tech has a crucial role to play – but how do you ensure that it can be effectively applied to your...
- Databarracks webinar: Backup and migrate to Azure with Commvault
The COVID-19 crisis has changed how we use technology to keep our businesses productive.
Your digital transformation is happening with Microsoft Azure. Protect and manage all that cloud data with Commvault — and deliver key business...
- Docscorp webinar: Create documents more efficiently with veroDocs template management software
How much time is your firm spending on producing standard documents, time and time again? When they start working from templates, legal professionals can put the focus back on higher-value work.
- DocsCorp Webinar: Using Artificial Intelligence to strengthen email security and prevent human error
Register for this webinar to learn about using AI to protect users against the leading cause of unintentional data breaches – human error.
cleanDocs has been the only comprehensive solution...
- CTS: Client Engagement: Connecting in the Time of COVID-19
In a very short time, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) health crisis has drastically altered the way businesses and firms operate. With social distancing measures in place, the days of in-person interaction and face-to-face collaboration are over, and...
- CTS: Service excellence is key but firms embracing tech are winning the race
In a digital world, law firms’ technology strategies are key to both profitability and differentiation. Indeed, as Mark A. Cohen, Distinguished Fellow at Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, recently wrote: “Law has...
- LTC4: Remote onboarding?
Law firms are having to deal with the issues which arise when trying to introduce new starters to their firm’s technologies whether they are associates or trainees. Some firms have been onboarding online for a number of years but now have...
- sa.global: How law firms are looking beyond operational efficiency to gain strategic advantage
It no longer holds true that the legal industry lags behind professional services when it comes to technology adoption. Like most industries, the legal industry is focusing on aligning its strategy, innovation, and the supporting technology;...