- How payment-over-time models can ease cybersecurity strain
If businesses have learned anything over the past few weeks, it is that the issue of cybersecurity has never been more important. Despite the severity of the WannaCry incident — which started off affecting numerous NHS trusts...
- Law firm Wiggin future-proofs mobile estate with Econocom's BOS subscription model
Econocom UK, a provider of digital transformation solutions, has announced a deal to supply Wiggin with 100 iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus devices through the company’s recently-launched BOS subscription model.
Wiggin — a...
- Econocom launches the UK's first modular subscription-based service for mobile devices
Econocom UK, a provider of digital transformation solutions, has announced the release of BOS: an agile and flexible subscription-based service for Apple and Microsoft mobile devices with a-la-carte options for the business and...
- Econocom has announced that technology solutions provider JTRS has joined its group
- Econocom continues its strong organic growth in the first quarter of 2017
Good growth dynamic maintained in first quater of 2017
- A further rise in revenue to €608 million (+9.7%)
- 7.5% organic growth, driven by all the business lines
- Successful early...
- Econocom interview the world's first Computer Emergency Response Team
An Econocom Group company, Digital Security is the world’s first CERT (Computer Emergency Response Team) dedicated to IoT. Security in this field is an increasingly important issue, especially after the massive hacking on Dyn’s...
- Econocom confirms good results for 2016 and shares great prospects for 2017
VERY GOOD 2016 RESULTS CONFIRMED
– Sharp increase in revenue to €2,536 million (up 9.5%)
– Organic growth accelerated in the second half, standing at...
- Econocom video: Econocom is sending 1,000 of its employees on an adventure to Patagonia! | Econocom
Econocom has made people the key focus of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) strategy and proved its commitment to being a one-of-a-kind employer by launching the “Be a Patagonian” programme. Exciting and off-beat – like...
- Econocom continues its commitment to innovation and entrepreneurship by investing in Paris–Saclay Seed Fund
Econocom is investing in Paris-Saclay Seed Fund to support and develop innovation and entrepreneurship in the IT/Internet/digital/life science/MedTech sectors. This new investment will sustainably establish Econocom at the forefront of digital...
- With excellent 2016 results and favourable growth prospects for 2017, Econocom changes its organisation model ahead of the announcement of its new strategic plan
Strong growth in 2016 preliminary results: Revenue (+95%) and recurring operating profit (+19%)
Econocom, which will publish its final 2016 results on 23 February, can already confirm it has achieved its 2016 guidance. The first...
- Digital Security creates the very first security label for the internet of things
In response to massive demand from players in the Internet of Things industry, Digital Security, an Econocom Group company, announced it has created the IoT Qualified Security standard. The certification programme will be available for all...
- Econocom launches sale and leaseback facility
Econocom's sale and leaseback facility allows us to buy the law firms’ digital assets (including software, hardware and services etc.) and lease them back to them for a monthly rental, giving them an initial cash injection and then an...
- Econocom has appointed Sebastien Musset as executive director in charge of HR, internal communication and events
As such, Sébastien Musset’s main role will consist of making Econocom the “Digital Employer of Choice” in the countries in which it is established. Through this appointment, Econocom aims to become a leading innovator of...
- Econocom explores how big data can combat cybercrime
- Econocom reports a sharp increase in revenue for the first nine months of 2016
Econocom has reported revenue of €523m for the third quarter of 2016 and €1,735m for the nine‑month period, i.e. a 9.5% rise compared with revenue for the same period last year (€1,585m) and organic growth of 6.5%, (compared...