- Econocom Group publishes its final first-half results
2018 First half results
As announced previously, Econocom Group reported H1 2018 revenue of €1,319 million, up 12.8%, 3.8% of which on a like-for-like basis. All the group’s activities registered organic growth...
- Econocom reports a 12.8 percent rise in revenue, 3.8 percent of which on a like-for-like basis
Highlights of the 1st half 2018
- Revenue up 12.8%, 3.8% of which on a like-for-like basis
- All activities posted organic growth in the first half
- Recurring Operating Profit at €34...
- Econocom announced as an official supplier of the 2018 Ryder Cup
Econocom, a leading European player specialising in the digital transformation of organisations, has been announced as an official Supplier of The 2018 Ryder Cup.
As well as providing a range of hardware products critical to the...
- Econocom/JTRS partners with BT to create end-to-end digital solutions
Econocom UK, a European digital services provider, and JTRS, a leading supplier of technology solutions and member of the Econocom Group, have announced a strategic partnership with BT to provide end-to-end solutions to their...
- Julie Verlingue joins Econocom as executive director and international managing director
In the context of its new strategic plan, “e for excellence,” Econocom Group is delighted to announce the arrival of Julie Verlingue as international managing director and member of the group’s executive board.
- Econocom group's revenue is up +11.8% in Q1 of 2018
Econocom group's revenue is up +11.8% in the first quarter of 2018, including 3.2% organic growth, confirming the relevance of its positioning and development model.
Key elements of the group's good start to the...
- Econocom makes further headway in the mixed reality market
Mixed reality, which allows users to interact with virtual objects in the real world, offers possibilities for new uses to support companies’ digital transformation. To support them, Econocom, a distributor of Microsoft’s...
- Econocom predicts: 5 cyber-security trends that will be adopted in 2018
With the cyber-attacks in 2017 and changes to data privacy legislation, IT security will be a major concern for companies in 2018. Here are five key trends identified by Deloitte in a new report called “Cyber Issues in 2018.”
- Econocom - Our group continues its strong business dynamic in 2017
Strong business dynamic in 2017
Econocom, a European player specialising in the digital transformation of organisations, posted 2017 full-year revenue of €2,980 million, compared with €2,536 million in 2016, i.e. a 17.5% rise...
- Econocom and Microsoft are announcing a partnership to distribute HoloLens on the European market
Econocom and Microsoft signed a partnership to distribute Microsoft HoloLens in France, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Spain, Ireland, Italy and Luxembourg. This agreement represents an alliance between the best of Microsoft’s technology and...
- Econocom launches OneDesk, its next generation user support offering
Companies and their employees are becoming increasingly demanding where digital tools and uses are concerned, in line with the premium quality standards offered by the B2C champions. In order to address these demands effectively, Econocom...
- Econocom reports an 11.2% rise in revenue over the first nine months of the year
Revenue rose 11.2% to €1,929 million.
6.9% organic growth, compared with 2.4% in the first half.
Presentation of the 5-year strategic plan, “e-for-excellence,” aiming for another twofold increase in recurring...
- Econocom: How IT managers can ease digital transformation with payment-over-time models
People are currently living in what some of them might describe as a ‘renter society’. In a nutshell, this phrase is used to describe the popularisation of consumers purchasing goods and services by making regular incremental payments...
- Econocom announces Jade Solutions as latest addition to group
Econocom UK, a leading provider of digital transformation solutions, has announced a deal that sees Jade Solutions, a UK-based enterprise mobility solutions provider, join the Econocom group. The deal involves Econocom acquiring an 85% stake in...
- Econocom: How to retaliate against cyber threats with payment-over-time models?
When it comes to the issue of cyber security, the legal sector has more to worry about than most. With the frequent handling of confidential data and barristers and lawyers regularly working remotely, there are more risks to consider if firms are...